+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
 
  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PAC View Post
    How do you know that 133 S. Harbor Drive comes back to Eric Robinson?

    If what you wrote is true, then that means that Hoffman has the informal support of the Sarasota GOP's moneyman: Eric Robinson -- and all the campaign funds that flow with it -- unless some serious dirt comes out to change Robinson's mind. However, that is highly unlikely because:
    1. Eric Robinson is the godfather of Tom Knight's children.
    2. Tom Knight publicly endorsed Kurt Hoffman to be the next Sarasota sheriff.
    3. Eric Robinson has provided residency status for Kurt Hoffman to run for sheriff (if what you wrote is true). Robinson is the Sarasota GOP's PAC accountant-mastermind.

    PREDICTIVE GUT HUNCH: Regardless of the above, Kurt Hoffman will NOT be the next elected sheriff.
    https://secure.sarasotaclerk.com/vie...num=2018150408

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest
    If 133 South Harbor Drive is a business address then where does Hoffman really reside. How can we prove that he is, in fact, a resident of Sarasota County? I was always under the impression that candidates for office had to submit their address to prove hey are qualified to run for the office they are trying to obtain. Last i knew Hoffman was a resident of Charlotte County which was where he ran for Sheriff of that county, and by the way, lost.

    Oh what a web we weave...

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PAC View Post
    How do you know that 133 S. Harbor Drive comes back to Eric Robinson?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://secure.sarasotaclerk.com/vie...num=2018150408

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If 133 South Harbor Drive is a business address then where does Hoffman really reside. How can we prove that he is, in fact, a resident of Sarasota County? I was always under the impression that candidates for office had to submit their address to prove hey are qualified to run for the office they are trying to obtain. Last i knew Hoffman was a resident of Charlotte County which was where he ran for Sheriff of that county, and by the way, lost.

    Oh what a web we weave...
    Thank you for the link to the document showing who owns 133 South Harbor Drive.

    One more question: How can you (or anybody) tell, just by looking at the paperwork, that it's a business address and not a residential address? Is the building zoned as a business or as a residence? The front of the building most certainly looks like a business: click here to see it.

    Legally, to file to run for sheriff, a person must be a legal resident of Sarasota County. Maybe Kurt Hoffman's defense is that he will "rent" the building as a temporary residence, so that he can claim he is a legal resident of Sarasota County. Ether way, it does not pass the smell test, but maybe Hoffman can provide a logical defense, in a public statement, as to what is going on. Or maybe not.

    If Hoffman is being deceitful and manipulative, to enable himself to qualify to run for sheriff, then he should understand that his actions will be scrutinized by the media and by others. If this is a scam by Hoffman, then it will be made public.

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest
    did they arest knight 4 3rd degree felony for ilegal list of gun owners,5 milion dolar fine,and every 1 can sue him? .

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    did they arest knight 4 3rd degree felony for ilegal list of gun owners,5 milion dolar fine,and every 1 can sue him? .
    No, they did not arrest Knight for a felony, but thank you for asking. Next question please.

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    did they arest knight 4 3rd degree felony for ilegal list of gun owners,5 milion dolar fine,and every 1 can sue him? .
    If this idiot graduated high school, can we arrest the school board for giving this idiot a high school diploma? Hukt on fonix werkd fer him?

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If this idiot graduated high school, can we arrest the school board for giving this idiot a high school diploma? Hukt on fonix werkd fer him?
    This toilet scrubber by day, “reporter” by night is that copwatch clown. Just ignore him. He’s nuts.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •