Budget Money for Mental Health Officers? Where's that? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Facts and truth

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Poor taste is the administration which pushed Kaiser to suicide. From the cruiser which rear ended him and paralyzed his wife (also a PCSO sergeant) to the lousy financial settlement which left them broke, and to the unwillingness of the jail administration to give him some schedule flexibility to better care for his paralyzed wife, for which the agency was liable. That's how the administration stands by its members when it screws up royally. And you have the balls to come here and defend this POS administration which could care less about its members when they are injured physically and psychologically, or develop some sort of substance abuse due to job stress?
    GREAT POST. These Bobby fans write their own version of things. Bob helps no one but himself and his cronies. We are supposed to be impressed because he caught us up with our pay. If he really cared he would do something concerning the cost of retirees and their insurance for their families. Oh wait, if it was made affordable the mass exodus would be epic. Bobby likes the optics for his future political pursuits so he is attempting to run a damn homeless shelter. That money certainly could be used to lower premiums and sure up our self insured health plan. Nope because the place is so miserable it makes sure the cost of insurance remains so high. In the end, retirement is cost prohibitive and impossible. People have to stay longer and risk extreme stress and health issues. See how much Bob cares!!! He finds solutions to serve a purpose. Get members, use them up and then replace them with more fresh meat for the meat grinder this job has become. If you don't see this plainly then you are either a catered do nothing supervisor or have less than 10 years on the job Enjoy the abuse because there isn't any way out without severe financial consequences. Bob cares so much!!!

Unregistered
    GREAT POST. These Bobby fans write their own version of things. Bob helps no one but himself and his cronies. We are supposed to be impressed because he caught us up with our pay. If he really cared he would do something concerning the cost of retirees and their insurance for their families. Oh wait, if it was made affordable the mass exodus would be epic. Bobby likes the optics for his future political pursuits so he is attempting to run a damn homeless shelter. That money certainly could be used to lower premiums and sure up our self insured health plan. Nope because the place is so miserable it makes sure the cost of insurance remains so high. In the end, retirement is cost prohibitive and impossible. People have to stay longer and risk extreme stress and health issues. See how much Bob cares!!! He finds solutions to serve a purpose. Get members, use them up and then replace them with more fresh meat for the meat grinder this job has become. If you don't see this plainly then you are either a catered do nothing supervisor or have less than 10 years on the job Enjoy the abuse because there isn't any way out without severe financial consequences. Bob cares so much!!!
    Wow fkhead how much you pay for health insurance. Last i checked I only pay about $65 a month. that’s $32.50 a pay check for you morons that cant add. How is the Sheriff screwing you on that. Show me where someone working in he private arena is paying that low for health insurance. We get retiree health insurance. I started 1997 and doing the math I will not be paying more when I retire in 3 years then I’m paying now. I think you’re are fked up!!!!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3018877]GREAT POST. These Bobby fans write their own version of things. Bob helps no one but himself and his cronies. We are supposed to be impressed because he caught us up with our pay. If he really cared he would do something concerning the cost of retirees and their insurance for their families. Oh wait, if it was made affordable the mass exodus would be epic. Bobby likes the optics for his future political pursuits so he is attempting to run a damn homeless shelter. That money certainly could be used to lower premiums and sure up our self insured health plan. Nope because the place is so miserable it makes sure the cost of insurance remains so high. In the end, retirement is cost prohibitive and impossible. People have to stay longer and risk extreme stress and health issues. See how much Bob cares!!! He finds solutions to serve a purpose. Get members, use them up and then replace them with more fresh meat for the meat grinder this job has become. If you don't see this plainly then you are either a catered do nothing supervisor or have less than 10 years on the job Enjoy the abuse because there isn't any way out without severe financial consequences. Bob cares so much!!![/QUOTE

This is the dumbest rant I have ever read...So dumb, your boss can probably look at your keystrokes and see what housing unit you are assigned. Now get back to staff dining before it closes.

Unregistered
    You think I’ve only been here ten years? Hahaha. Im on my 3rd Sheriff. Rice didn’t give two shits about your pay, your light bulb uniform with a long sleeve shirt and tie 365 days a year, what piece of shit cruiser you drove with 140,000 miles on it, what ineffective 9mm Beretta you carried with worthless bullets, and he exclusively transferred and promoted legacies and politically connected families. You think that’s what Bob does? You are clueless!! Whatever changes came from Rice or Coats had to happen. They didn’t happen because they cared. And I’m not saying that Bob wants to lovingly hold every employees hand and tell them that he loves them and they are all great either. But you haven’t been here long enough, clearly, to appreciate what we had and what we have now! If Rice was still here we would be driving the cheapest cruiser they could find. We would have no step plan. We would have garbage raises. He would give money back to the county and it would come out of your potential raises. We had years with Rice that were negative pay raises because he would give us 2% and then raise our insurance and we would actually make less that year than we did the year before. Bob came through on many things that needed to be fixed. There is no bull shit there. Yes he has been heavy handed on discipline. I agree. But you have no optics on where we were. Anyone hired in the last ten years has no clue. Bob could have gone cheap on cars and we would driving shit boxes. Tahoes are amazing. We could still be self-purchasing 9mm carbines, yes 9mm because we couldn’t be trusted with .223’s! We could still be wearing long sleeve shirts and ties in 98 degree weather. And we could have minimal pay raises. Your hate blinds you. It’s not all perfect but it’s way better than it ever was. Do your job, be safe and stop hating this place. If it is that bad and there is better out there then go work there!!! Go to Tampa and make more money!!! Go to some agency that kisses your ass and awards you for coming to work every day!! And if you think you can run it better by all means throw your hat in the race and run for Sheriff. Or just ***** here, whatever. But no matter where you go you better plan your retirement out. You better figure out what you are going to make and what your insurance will cost. You better live within your means. And when people stop driving $80,000 vehicles and buying expensive boats maybe their retirement will pan out. You’re not doctors, stopping act like you should be paid like one!!! Shred away!!! Or go work in the business world and see what crappy retirements and terminations without cause feel like.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12