Ftl fop and help me howard

Unregistered

Ftl fop and help me howard

I just heard that the Fort Lauderdale FOP donated to the campaign of Public Defender candidate Gordon Weekes. Weekes is the hand picked successor of Help Me Howard Finkelstien. Some of us will not forget all the good officers who got put on leave while being investigated after Finkelstien and Al Smith made a bunch of unfounded allegations against our brothers and sisters. Sad day for the FOP to get in bed with those who lie and try to hurt us. Sad day for our Lodge.

Unregistered

four stars were outsmarted by a man taller than him

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just heard that the Fort Lauderdale FOP donated to the campaign of Public Defender candidate Gordon Weekes. Weekes is the hand picked successor of Help Me Howard Finkelstien. Some of us will not forget all the good officers who got put on leave while being investigated after Finkelstien and Al Smith made a bunch of unfounded allegations against our brothers and sisters. Sad day for the FOP to get in bed with those who lie and try to hurt us. Sad day for our Lodge.
    Ah the good ole days...... click delete.

https://www.floridabulldog.org/2012/...-of-their-own/

Unregistered
    I’m sure Shane Calvey will fix this... as soon as the position announcement goes out for his therapy dog.

Beep Beep Jeep

Oh Bama

Heard he get a big check of cops money dues every month

Unregistered

Should have been prosecuted.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just heard that the Fort Lauderdale FOP donated to the campaign of Public Defender candidate Gordon Weekes. Weekes is the hand picked successor of Help Me Howard Finkelstien. Some of us will not forget all the good officers who got put on leave while being they should have all been jailed and then fired.. investigated after Finkelstien and Al Smith made a bunch of unfounded allegations against our brothers and sisters. Sad day for the FOP to get in bed with those who lie and try to hurt us. Sad day for our Lodge.
    should have been prosecuted.