FDLE charges BSO SRO at Parkland

Unregistered

FDLE charges BSO SRO at Parkland

While I do not agree with how the SRO responded (or did nothing) in the shooting.

I find it laughable and sad that FDLE will charge him with Child neglect AND PERJURY. We all know that was a BSO/AGENCY breakdown. Those charges will never go forward..

Course FDLE refused to charge RR with any charges from manufacturing evidence to PERJURY..

FDLE also will not do an IA on Mark Brutnell after being on a joint account where his wife stole almost 1 million dollars from a sheriffs office. Brutnell is Rusty's old immediate supervisor.

What a corrupt crew ...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    While I do not agree with how the SRO responded (or did nothing) in the shooting.

I find it laughable and sad that FDLE will charge him with Child neglect AND PERJURY. We all know that was a BSO/AGENCY breakdown. Those charges will never go forward..

Course FDLE refused to charge RR with any charges from manufacturing evidence to PERJURY..

FDLE also will not do an IA on Mark Brutnell after being on a joint account where his wife stole almost 1 million dollars from a sheriffs office. Brutnell is Rusty's old immediate supervisor.

What a corrupt crew ...
    What does Gov Desantis have to say about the Mr. and Mrs. Brutnell situation?