Juan Perez - Vote of No Confidence. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Start following the weakest links with Aviation, and make a all day event out of it until that person stops to get gas or bails in a house.

Forfeit the bike and then charge them for all the aviation and manpower costs via cost recovery. If they are HUD housing dwellers notify HUD oig.

Unregistered

Unregistered
    I am so glad that this idiot is gone!! The department is so much better so far. If you ever want to ruin an organization, bring in an immature and inexperienced clown like JP. Luckily, he had to quickly and silently runaway while this place still had a heartbeat. Looks like FR might still be able to give CPR and revive MDPD.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am so glad that this idiot is gone!! The department is so much better so far. If you ever want to ruin an organization, bring in an immature and inexperienced clown-like JP. Luckily, he had to quickly and silently runaway while this place still had a heartbeat. Looks like FR might still be able to give CPR and revive MDPD.
    Debatable, if Ramirez embraces anything resembling Juan Perez's model. *Perhaps in August and for sure November 2020, Miami Dade will have a new Strong Mayor, a defacto Miami Dade County Sheriff until 2024. We hope that person will be Alex Penelas. *We shall see then whether Penelas can repeat the magic regarding how our MDPD will be led. *We hope Penelas will seek the advice of those that were with him in 1996 and made MDPD a National Model for effective policing. We are still here, and as Isaiah 6:8 *says, it is just a matter of "Here am I. Send me." The same can be said to the incoming elected Sheriff. *No need to reinvent the wheel, just let us help you turn it more efficaciously. *Old Dade County Deputy Sheriffs never die, we are just waiting, and hoping to be called to help make our County a better place to live. After all, many of us never left, we live here, and this is our home!**

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123