I’m not C. S. But I have the plan:

Put CET back on patrol or upstairs to help Detectives who are drowning in cases. We don’t need 3 PIO’s. These detachments are not helping us decrease violence. Bring them back. We need a gang unit. A real one. We need strong sgts. Dead this list and test again for a better pool of leadership. We need these retired on duty dinosaurs to leave. You’re dead weight. We can hire fresh people who want to work. We need a proactive unit not a 4 man narcotic unit while the other half does nothing. We need training. Real training. In house. We have a 4 man training unit who provides zero training. The new recruits get training that’s not enough . The entire department needs continued trainings. Case law is constantly changing. Policy violations are endless.
Stop passing the trash get rid of these cancers who walk the halls and do nothing. And lastly, if you do not investigate cases, 39 folks, or testify in court you are not a detective. I’m talking to you fleet and RtCC you’re officers. (I guess)
We can turn this around but real changes have to be made. Make the moves Chief. Summer is here it’s time and you need to take action. Do something another mother is burying her baby this week. Wake up lady.