Sheriff Not In Uniform?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Sheriff Not In Uniform?

Why is it that most press conferences I see lately the sheriff is not in uniform? Just curious...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why is it that most press conferences I see lately the sheriff is not in uniform? Just curious...
    Who cares.....

Unregistered
    Because he’s above all of you! Your ants 🐜 that he can step on and squish any damn time he pleases! Know your place “worms” and bow to the chosen one🤓

Unregistered
    Don’t worry about what he’s wearing or what he’s doing. You need to worry about your own wasted life.

Unregistered
    Probably because he drops whatever he is doing and responds to most every major crime event that happens

Unregistered
    Probably because he drops whatever he is doing and responds to most every major crime event that happens

Here. I fixed it for you.

-- Probably because he drops whatever he is doing and responds to most every major CAMERA OPPORTUNITY that happens--

Unregistered
    Here. I fixed it for you.

-- Probably because he drops whatever he is doing and responds to most every major CAMERA OPPORTUNITY that happens--
    That's his job idiot

Unregistered
    That's his job idiot
    NO, he was elected to be a leader, not the showboat pretty boy that he is! How long is it until the next election for Sheriff? Calm down Chad! You will win again due to the political clout that came with marrying into the DeBartolo family like you did! Smart move😉

Unregistered
    Go away Gary.

There is a shoplifter at the Fashion Bug and DS needs a foot massage.

Unregistered
    You guys are hard to please. A couple of years ago, some of you bashed Sheriff Gee for not being on camera like Sheriff Grady Judd. Now, you bash Sheriff Chronister for being on camera. I would hope you would agree that it is hard to please everyone, but aren't we digging pretty deep criticizing the Sheriff's wardrobe? Heck, you criticize everything about him. Give the man a break. He was elected just like other elected officials and he has the difficult task of running our agency. Get behind the man and support him. He can't fix everything but he can chip away at the problems that have surfaced.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast