Merry Christmas: Cameras for Everyone - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Hey Castor you were a $hitty Chief IMO and I think you are a jerk.....Never were a real cop imo let Bennett run the show....That worked out well.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Castor you were a $hitty Chief IMO and I think you are a jerk.....Never were a real cop imo let Bennett run the show....That worked out well.
    Be careful what you wish for, I hear JB may be back in the big chair this time. Fun times ahead at TPD.

Unregistered
    Body cams captured the savagery of our 43rd street citizens last night and the pelting of officers with water balloons and buckets of water to the point that they couldnt get out of the cars. The officers were ASSAULTED by a youth who found it funny to hit the officers with water balloons. He was properly arrested for the assault on the police and then released by Staff because afterall "it was only water" rather than back the officers. Or to appease the very same citizens that found it appropriate to pelt the police with water ballons. Way to back your officers. What are the officers supposed to do tonight when it all plays out all over again?
    If we had the appropriate less leathal tools (Pepperball guns) we could have ended that quickly. However, the libtards dont like us defending ourselves.

Unregistered
    You would never be allowed to use pepper balls because according to D2 staff, it was only water. So that Captain sent a message to the thugs that nothing will happen if you hit officers with water balloons. Then staff made the decision to release the arrested juvenile without charges and his family drove through the district parking lot MFing the officers there. Wrong message sent to the thugs and officers in D2. Grow some balls and back the officers who made the right decision and quit cowering to certain neighborhoods in the City. If this would have happened in SOHO, some white kid would have went to JAC.

Unregistered
    Dugan will go down as the worst chief that ruined this agency. Time to send a message I hope crime goes through the roof. Then maybe we will get a competent chief and no body cameras.

Unregistered
    Dugan will go down as the worst chief that ruined this agency. Time to send a message I hope crime goes through the roof. Then maybe we will get a competent chief and no body cameras.
    worst chief in history....
    (Whoever Castor appoints) hold my beer....you will see. Buckle up boys and girls itssssss showtime!!!

Unregistered
    Hundreds of cameras recording virtually everything have been operating for years at the jail with no problems at all. Only the bad apples have to worry and do things right. Castor feels it is time to bring patrol up to the same high standards of transparency as the jail. Patrol has always been the public face of the agency so body cameras make sense.
    Your post tells me you aren’t a cop because if you were, you would know that TPD doesn’t operate the jail. Thanks for the input though.

Unregistered
    Your post tells me you aren’t a cop because if you were, you would know that TPD doesn’t operate the jail. Thanks for the input though.
    The jail is just an example of cameras in use which were beneficial to HCSO. They would provide the same benefits for TPD.

Unregistered
    They don’t want proactive police anymore. With an average of 8 to 10 stops a shift for years now, if I had to guess, I would rank myself in the top 20% in the department when it comes to proactivity. When I get my camera I will reduce my proactivity to 0%. Let them have the streets, the brass don’t have your back and you will not be protected if you go out there and risk yourself.

Unregistered
    The jail is just an example of cameras in use which were beneficial to HCSO. They would provide the same benefits for TPD.
    Lol. So beneficial the Sheriffs office doesn’t have body worn cameras on their deputies. Again, you don’t know what you are talking about. The cameras in the jail are surveillance cameras, not body worn. You are talking about two completely different things.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast