Ex-MSD Deputy Scot Peterson Arrested on Child Neglect, Negligence Charges - Page 23
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes and arrests get tossed all the time because officers don't know the law good. This was a Judge that signed off on their case for probable cause for the arrest warrant. Its not shameful if there isn't case law 100% preventing it. The shame will be if Peterson beats the charges just because he isn't technically an employee of the school or something similar.
    The shame will be if Donnelly and Satz don’t spend the rest of their pathetic lives in prison. They’re the criminals in this entire scenario. Go away SAO, you’re boss is a schmuck.

Unregistered
    Yes and arrests get tossed all the time because officers don't know the law good. This was a Judge that signed off on their case for probable cause for the arrest warrant. Its not shameful if there isn't case law 100% preventing it. The shame will be if Peterson beats the charges just because he isn't technically an employee of the school or something similar.
    Police officers have no duty to act. This arrest was a joke and flies in the face of the Supreme Court ruling and common sense. If you think for a second the Florida legislature meant ****ing SRO’s when they were authoring the child neglect statute you’re a god damned idiot.

This whole thing stinks. From BSO’s trick (and denial) to get Peterson down here to the fraudulent charges.

Unregistered
    Police officers have no duty to act. This arrest was a joke and flies in the face of the Supreme Court ruling and common sense. If you think for a second the Florida legislature meant ****ing SRO’s when they were authoring the child neglect statute you’re a god damned idiot.

This whole thing stinks. From BSO’s trick (and denial) to get Peterson down here to the fraudulent charges.
    Exactly right, some of the people posting on here are really dumb. This was an illegal arrest.

Unregistered
    Exactly right, some of the people posting on here are really dumb. This was an illegal arrest.
    Broward is full of idiots. No surprise there.

Unregistered
    Broward is full of idiots. No surprise there.
    Don't worry. Israel's friend will make sure he wins in 2020.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/po...34i-story.html

Unregistered
    Arresting a cop without PC surpasses anything under handed Israel ever did here. I hope he wins and fires all these sell outs.

Unregistered
    Arresting a cop without PC surpasses anything under handed Israel ever did here. I hope he wins and fires all these sell outs.
    If you think Scott Israel would have done anything to stop this arrest you're crazy.

Unregistered
    If you think Scott Israel would have done anything to stop this arrest you're crazy.
    That’s funny you say that because in the years he was here I never saw a cop get arrested without PC. Sorry but the record don’t lie.

Unregistered
    Peterson is a p*ssy and I think even though this is a bad arrest he will still be convicted because of the public opinion.

Unregistered
    Peterson is a p*ssy and I think even though this is a bad arrest he will still be convicted because of the public opinion.
    So that’s our job now? To cave to public opinion? Mob mentality with a sheriff who plays along? No thanks bro.

If Peterson gets a lawyer worth urine in a bucket this whole sh!t arrest is getting tossed like Tim Donnelly’s salad when he goes to federal prison for his many dirty crimes in office.

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast