Ex-MSD Deputy Scot Peterson Arrested on Child Neglect, Negligence Charges
Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Ex-MSD Deputy Scot Peterson Arrested on Child Neglect, Negligence Charges

I am not defending that he was not a muzzy that day but to charge him with Child Neglect is absolutely ridiculous. Before one of you come on here and say "What if it was your kid?", it does not matter, the law is the law. Society is charging people on emotions and not laws. It is a sad day to see the bending of the law to make people feel better. The guy is a piece of crap for not going in but to charge him. It is just sad.

Unregistered

From MSD(Conservative) Parents

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am not defending that he was not a muzzy that day but to charge him with Child Neglect is absolutely ridiculous. Before one of you come on here and say "What if it was your kid?", it does not matter, the law is the law. Society is charging people on emotions and not laws. It is a sad day to see the bending of the law to make people feel better. The guy is a piece of crap for not going in but to charge him. It is just sad.
    Have to say that many agree with you than you realize. These were multiple systemic, policy and practice failures exacerbated by years of poor leadership, negligence and mindset. Peterson is low on the totem pole. He did exactly what he was trained to do and expected to do; in Parkland: Absolutely nothing. This arrest serves only to distract from the fact that the school board, Runcie, Satz, the former Sheriff, and yes, some bad liberal parents set up this house of cards. The ideology of PROMISE has everything to do with why 17 are dead. It was apparent when Gualtieri said that PROMISE was not at issue that this "investigation" was a farce. Hopefully, Peterson will spill the beans. Hanging him out is not justice for these victims or their families.

Unregistered
    Here we go again.... Apparently, he is refusing to be checked into the main jail because the shooter is in there.

Unregistered
    Let’s abolish the road and get local police depts to annex Parkland! They need real protection. Thank God I got my 30 yr pension!!

Unregistered
    Let’s abolish the road and get local police depts to annex Parkland! They need real protection. Thank God I got my 30 yr pension!!
    Wackenhut would be better than those losers! Don’t need no stinking detectives, eh never solve a crime, private security baby, that’s the key!

Unregistered
    This is really really sad! Why hasn't anyone insisted on arresting "Captains", Lieutenants, Majors, Detectives, etc. that were on that scene who did "NOTHING"!!!!!!!!.. You freak-in cowards know who I am talking about.....I do not agree with how Peterson handled this situation, but he shouldn't be made a scape goat when so many others were at fault also.........

Unregistered

School resource officer

you have to be an idiot to be a school resource officer. The addition criminal and civil liberty is not worth the assignment. Find a road patrol spot in any district and park !!!!

Unregistered

Command staff

If Deputy Peterson is arrested , what about the command staff. Wasn’t there a Capt and Lt who retired? What exactly did they do ? Who’s investigating them ? Peterson arrested, Sgt fired, sheriff removed from office, but not a word about the command staff 🤔

Unregistered
    If Deputy Peterson is arrested , what about the command staff. Wasn’t there a Capt and Lt who retired? What exactly did they do ? Who’s investigating them ? Peterson arrested, Sgt fired, sheriff removed from office, but not a word about the command staff 🤔
    Thank you....I just said the same thing.....Thank you, Thank you. Thank you.....

Unregistered
    Here we go again.... Apparently, he is refusing to be checked into the main jail because the shooter is in there.
    And sax playing jail colonel palmer could care less. Hes out playing jazz man while his jail is letting another killer walk out the front door while Peterson is refusing to walk in another one. If the media, Temporary Tony, and the others that are aware of the ongoing issues this absentee fool and his useless sidekicks are having on public safety continue to ignore it, they are complicit. Temporary will soon have his largest public relations fiasco to date. It's already in motion with the killer they let out the gate. What a shiit show. Better start checking resumes of those fools claiming to be executive command because FDLE certainly will.

But all is good because we now have an almost fully black command structure. And that's all that matters in Broward.

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast