Ex-MSD Deputy Scot Peterson Arrested on Child Neglect, Negligence Charges - Page 25
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m a law student and I’m curious where you folks learned the basic requirements for making an arrest? I doesn’t seem you have a firm understanding of it.
    You folks who? Go talk to FDLE and SAO shithead and then drop out of your "law school" before you become even more retarded if that's even possible.

Unregistered
    vov -emansi super aqua tonymoly bcdation spf30 pa 2

premium forlled lg armani mac syndrome subacromial hombro - MDA HQ bot telegram

1- avant scene d cg

. ren floresan LSD price el corazon i guestbook

CROMIA

Unregistered
    I’m a law student and I’m curious where you folks learned the basic requirements for making an arrest?
    • Reasonable suspicion is enough to detain, but not arrest
    • Probable cause is enough to arrest
    • Proof beyond a reasonable doubt is enough to convict in court

I doesn’t seem you have a firm understanding of it.
    You do not have a full grasp of the English language, which may hurt you in law school. Here is how to conjugate a verb:
    • I be
    • He be
    • She be
    • We be
    • They all be!

During your legal studies, please note that the above example has nothing to do with a conjugal visit.

Unregistered
    I’m a law student and I’m curious where you folks learned the basic requirements for making an arrest? I doesn’t seem you have a firm understanding of it.
    Is this the douche law student from NOVA that keeps saying Scott Israel will be back?

Unregistered
    Keep trying to bury it.

Unregistered

Smile I care about the gays the blacks. Not white kids in snooty schools.

because dykes and ethnics are above reproach

December 2014

Dear Broward Visitor:

Welcome to our great-and safe-community. We hope you will enjoy your time in Broward County.

I’d like to thank the Greater Fort Lauderdale Convention & Visitors Bureau (GFLCVB) for inviting me to
    pen this message of welcome to LGBT travelers. Tourism is an important component of our South
    Florida economy, and LGBT vacation and business travelers are a valued segment of our tourism market.

At the Broward Sheriff’s Office (BSO), we proudly value and embrace diversity. BSO has employment
    non‐discrimination policies that explicitly extend protections to include the categories of sexual
    orientation and gender identity. That inclusive outlook extends into our hiring, as BSO proudly employs
    out lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender employees. LGBT employees are even represented in our
    senior command staff. Additionally, we have long included sensitivity and diversity components into our
    training programs for our deputies and our firefighter/paramedics.

BSO also works with the Pride Center, SunServe, and other community groups-including through our
    own Uniting Broward multicultural community outreach program-to make Broward County a friendly,
    inviting place for everyone to live in, work in, and visit.

If you need any emergency services-police or fire-anywhere in Broward County during your visit, be
    sure to call 9‐1‐1. If you need non‐emergency assistance, please dial 954‐764‐HELP.

Once again, on behalf of the men and women of the Broward Sheriff’s Office, I hope you enjoy your
    stay.

Warmest regards,
    Scott Israel
    Sheriff

Unregistered
    Is this the douche law student from NOVA that keeps saying Scott Israel will be back?

He will be back where have you been? Are you that stupid too? Stop resisting and pull over!! xxoo

Unregistered
    • Reasonable suspicion is enough to detain, but not arrest
    • Probable cause is enough to arrest
    • Proof beyond a reasonable doubt is enough to convict in court

During your legal studies, please note that the above example has nothing to do with a conjugal visit.
    There was clearly probable cause for the arrest of Deputy Peterson as shown by the Honorable Judge signing off on the arrest warrant. The PC for the child neglect charges are clear and stated in the affidavit.

Unregistered
    The warrant was signed by Judge Dixie Normus.

Unregistered
    There was clearly probable cause for the arrest of Deputy Peterson as shown by the Honorable Judge signing off on the arrest warrant. The PC for the child neglect charges are clear and stated in the affidavit.
    No there wasn’t, but keep telling yourself that. Does anyone know when they’re going to auction Sgt. Tony’s furniture when he loses his coming federal civil rights suit? Does he have nice stuff? I need a couch.

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast