Ex-MSD Deputy Scot Peterson Arrested on Child Neglect, Negligence Charges - Page 3
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    He will receive his FRS unless he is convicted of a felony. Then he loses it.

Unregistered
    I don't agree with Peterson at all by not going in but I also feel this arrest is going down a dangerous path. How can a guy get arrested when he has immunity. Furthermore the policy set forth by the previous administration said you may go in. What will be the next situation that the Sao uses this precedent to charge an officer based on one thing public emotion and not on facts.

Unregistered
    Sad situation

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No you do not receive your pension IF you committed a felony while you did work. For example, you retire and start collecting your pension but its discovered you had sex with a goat while you working. If convicted, your pension would be forfeited, which would be baaaaaa baaaaad!
    LOL.....Just what we need right now... a clown to make us laugh...Thanks for the laugh during a serious situation.....Truly....Thanks......

Unregistered
    This is really really sad! Why hasn't anyone insisted on arresting "Captains", Lieutenants, Majors, Detectives, etc. that were on that scene who did "NOTHING"!!!!!!!!.. You freak-in cowards know who I am talking about.....I do not agree with how Peterson handled this situation, but he shouldn't be made a scape goat when so many others were at fault also.........
    because dykes and ethnics are above reproach

Unregistered
    Can someone give a legitimate explanation as to how this guy was fired? Didn't he retire a while back??

Unregistered
    I don't agree with Peterson at all by not going in but I also feel this arrest is going down a dangerous path. How can a guy get arrested when he has immunity. Furthermore the policy set forth by the previous administration said you may go in. What will be the next situation that the Sao uses this precedent to charge an officer based on one thing public emotion and not on facts.
    It's a growing trend on how District Attorneys/State Attorneys are giving in to public outcry. You will now be tried in the "Court Of Public Opinion." They better rewrite the US Constitution while they are at it.

Unregistered
    because dykes and ethnics are above reproach
    Pathetic........

Unregistered
    I am not defending that he was not a muzzy that day but to charge him with Child Neglect is absolutely ridiculous. Before one of you come on here and say "What if it was your kid?", it does not matter, the law is the law. Society is charging people on emotions and not laws. It is a sad day to see the bending of the law to make people feel better. The guy is a piece of crap for not going in but to charge him. It is just sad.
    I agree with you 100%. By this standard of emotion, it looks like krapping kratz will be arrested soon. But, we all know krapping kratz is a lying piece of sh*t and should have been fired a long time ago.

Unregistered
    I can’t wait to see Bell blabbing is stupid face on Fox! Get your popcorn ready folks!

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast