Walk with mbpd just released

Unregistered

Walk with mbpd just released

June 11th Great idea, but someone goofed on setting up the time 7:30 am. Rick...get this corrected please. Crawling out that early your left with Mom,s and over 65. Im nightshift and want my happy hour walk with the blue. Settle this up for the rest of us please.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    June 11th Great idea, but someone goofed on setting up the time 7:30 am. Rick...get this corrected please. Crawling out that early your left with Mom,s and over 65. Im nightshift and want my happy hour walk with the blue. Settle this up for the rest of us please.
    Look at this tool dictating orders of time changes and calling the DC by his 1st name like they are best buddies. Cause if you were best buddies 1st) You would call him on his cell and 2) not post in an anonymous forum. jajajajaja

You will need to deal with the times set or move to another city, days work best for these Command Staff bosses. Take it or leave it.

These bosses are not going to work at night to appease you. Plus we already have 1 Command Staff Coward that will want this to remain on days so he wont get involved in anything.

Unregistered
    Tool? Ok I'm a Swiss army knife...you flat head screwdriver..you may have forgotten that taxpayers are the ones to benefit from this walk...not command staff. So let's rescrew the nail into this one correctly. No cell needed, we can walk into his office anytime..that's also paid for by taxpayers.

Thanks cutie.

Unregistered
    Tool? Ok I'm a Swiss army knife...you flat head screwdriver..you may have forgotten that taxpayers are the ones to benefit from this walk...not command staff. So let's rescrew the nail into this one correctly. No cell needed, we can walk into his office anytime..that's also paid for by taxpayers.

Thanks cutie.
    Just spoke with the DC, he said the time stays at 7:30am He will not do a night walk.

Unregistered
    Just spoke with the DC, he said the time stays at 7:30am He will not do a night walk.
    Thanks for looking into it...much appreciate. Decisions like these are reasons why brows get raised. Didn't need to be "night" walk. But there alot of kids who would have liked to participate with their parents. Just saying.