Sweetwater Corruption - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    for real kid your a coward leave them alone already u hate the Menocals and you hate Sweetwater u have to be Del Rio only because it was just Iggie it was a few guys fro sweetwater that hit that i get it your hurt but man you got issues that was like 1o or 12 years ago that female probably married to someone elese and has a family ....im sure its not u.....your to busy in love with iggie

Unregistered

The Stench of the Menocals

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The city of miami is famous for making shit up.....not only that but allegations of that nature must be sent to FDLE for review and determination its the law and/or to the SAO or State wide prosecutor or even FBI .

Must be a reason why. not verified. some snitch... trying to get out of a sentence ...started a conversation with a P.O. about 52...come on man any investigator knows something like that you better have a very strong paper trail ....trigger warrants search warrants... videos ...pictures.... witnesses... anyone can file a complaint it dosent mean it happened.. you can point fingers as much as you want but unless u got physical evidence .....possession hand in the cookie jar u aint got shit.....

lets take you as an example with your countless continuous, for at least 5 years u have been stalking the Menocals like a little girl you are obsessed the Menocals dont read this gossip riddden site like the new times

if you know anything about the new times its a gossip news paper its fake news .....

the only reason u dont like the menocals especially Iggie is because of something personal....so ur girlfreind that u probably didnt deserve cheated on you because your weak and you blame iggie for your weakness be a man and just let it go already or confront him and tell him to his face....
    I'm reasonably sure this was written by a Menocal as they are the ones with the skin in the game. And the above content only proves what I've been saying for years: their illegally steroid injected bodies only contain pea size brains.

In addition to being written at the level of maybe a sixth grader the logic is totally flawed. You keep saying that the Times is a "gossip newspaper with fake news." Yet as I've pointed out several times that at the bottom of the article they supply PHOTO COPIES of the actual Miami IA report documenting the Menocal corruption. Are you alleging that they fabricated those documents?? What a great law suit you could have filed against them if that was true.

The fact is that your entire family is made up of steroid injecting mental midgets who are an embarrassment to law enforcement. There is no way drug enforcer Iggy or his child rapist nephew in Hialeah would ever get hired by any other law enforcement agency after running a background. The Menocals are pure kaka!

Unregistered

A Family of Junkies

The Menocals are no better than heroin junkies! Imagine for a moment generations of the entire family illegally injecting anabolic steroids together! Below is a real picture of Iggy's young nephew Johnny Menocal who is with MDPD:

http://images.yuku.com/image/jpeg/1a...09785dfa82.jpg

The type of steroid Iggy uses is what is commonly used by ranchers to add muscle mass to animals. Anabolic steroids are Class III Controled Substances. The below document by the Justice Department was issued to the LEO community warning of the dangers of steroids:

https://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/p...awenforcement/

The point is this: on the surface the Menocals appear to be picture perfect cops that are built like tanks. Iggy, Jesse Sr., the child rapist Jesse Jr., Jonny Menocal, Iggy's son Nick, all of them are massively built. A whole family of junkies shooting up illegal substances!
    Just another way they disgrace the law enforcement profession in S. Florida.

Unregistered

Rajame una yuca

Raja Yuca!!!!

Unregistered
    for real kid your a coward leave them alone already u hate the Menocals and you hate Sweetwater u have to be Del Rio only because it was just Iggie it was a few guys fro sweetwater that hit that i get it your hurt but man you got issues that was like 1o or 12 years ago that female probably married to someone elese and has a family ....im sure its not u.....your to busy in love with iggie
    Iggy, really. You write like a 10 year old; can you even write a report without help? It's embarrassing that SPD would promote such a mental midget to sergeant when so many others are more qualified.
    You, a dumb ex enforcer for the drug cartels who illegally buys and uses "gym candy", Class III anabolic steroids. Even worse is that you and your brother have encouraged your own children to abuse these illegal substances despite the dangerous side effects. What kind of freakin P0S are you?
    You're just damn lucky you work for a department where the leadership is almost as dumb and corrupt as you are!

Unregistered
    its not a menocal and dont worry about the writing its meant to throw off the reader all cops know when and who writes a report by the writing style like a signature

Im glad you admitted to being the same guy that has been "saying for years" about the menocals and i know its u del rio

like i said let it go shes not coming back

Unregistered
    its not a menocal and dont worry about the writing its meant to throw off the reader all cops know when and who writes a report by the writing style like a signature

Im glad you admitted to being the same guy that has been "saying for years" about the menocals and i know its u del rio

like i said let it go shes not coming back
    No you don't know it's Del Rio because i'm not. Iggy, face it, you're not very intelligent. In fact you are out and out dumb. So don't try to figure out things that you are not capable of.
    And by the way, what have you done with all that stuff you and your brother stole out of the evidence room?

Unregistered
    lol you are a funny guy....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12