another Charlotte CI idiot

Unregistered

Unregistered
    This fat girl snuck this contraband in to her inmate boyfriend who is serving life. In other words, the only way this lifer gets out is on a slab. So she committed a felony, lost her job for a stinkin lifer. What a dummy. She couldn't find another loser on the other side of the fence?

Unregistered
    Astounding stupidity but not surprising. They can only hire such low quality people due to the low pay.

Unregistered

Charlotte

Clearly low pay is an issue. I just can not understand how these inmates have so much control over these women

It isn`t only people who work in the prison but how many visitors get caught trying the same thing. You think after working or visiting a prison and having to go through a search every time, even the dumbest ones would say no

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Clearly low pay is an issue. I just can not understand how these inmates have so much control over these women

It isn`t only people who work in the prison but how many visitors get caught trying the same thing. You think after working or visiting a prison and having to go through a search every time, even the dumbest ones would say no
    I'm with you. But the only way to explain it is she is dumb as a rock. This fat girl has nobody on the outside showing her affection and the dumbbell falls for a lousy lifers line of crap. Just incredible stupidity.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

another Charlotte CI idiot

I think this is such a great idea....especially to have a child who is sick in the hospital come up with the look - that is just incredible.