CO tries to sneak in 9 cell phones in her underwear at troubled Charlotte CI

Unregistered

CO tries to sneak in 9 cell phones in her underwear at troubled Charlotte CI

Unregistered
    The low pay guarantees that a high percentage of bottom feeders will be hired who will try to supplement their incomes by selling contraband to inmates.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The low pay guarantees that a high percentage of bottom feeders will be hired who will try to supplement their incomes by selling contraband to inmates.
    I agree. Higher pay will attract a higher caliber of applicant instead we are getting the bottom of the barrel

Unregistered
    Maybe she liked the vibrations?!

Unregistered
    That’s the result of low pay I guess

Unregistered
    I agree. Higher pay will attract a higher caliber of applicant instead we are getting the bottom of the barrel
    Places like Hillsborough County SO and Pinellas County SO start their correctional officers around nearly $50k. As for FDC, starting pay is at $33k.

Something's not right here.

Unregistered
    Places like Hillsborough County SO and Pinellas County SO start their correctional officers around nearly $50k. As for FDC, starting pay is at $33k.

Something's not right here.
    You can make $80k+ topped out at HCSO and PCSO jails, without working overtime.