Ed Hudak Grammar

Mother Russia

Ed Hudak Grammar

Wow, Ed Hudak is as dumb as he is ugly, and that's saying something. Use spell and grammar check you overgrown toddler. Your emails are HORRENDOUSLY WRITTEN, with misspellings and incorrect and/or lack of punctuation at every corner. It's comic relief to every reader, who are otherwise subject to the wrath of the CGPD FÜRHER. Too bad for you, Sierra Doofus, that none of your "inner circle" is intelligent enough to steer you in the right direction when it comes to English grammar.

I hope they put a tent over the new building, because it's definitely going to continue to be a circus. Ohhh, do you think any of us would want to give Sierra Doofus a heads up that that are leaving? Nope, he will sabotage any chance of our success elsewhere. CGPD, the new laughing stock of south Florida police agencies. Good luck with the empire you're building, lol, can't wait to see your legacy, you idiot.

Unregistered
    My kids love proofreading his emails. I highly recommend it. It’s a wonderful free extracurricular activity for young kids which always provides a great laugh with family and friends. Keep them coming!