Overvest ?

Thread: Overvest ?

Unregistered

Overvest ?

Is there any talk of you guys getting overvest? I know there was just a switch to polos but I was unsure if over vest had been brought up.

Unregistered
    Overvest was looked at but at this time it looks like the polo is how we are staying. I would guess that we may never see it here. The city is very particular about the look of the department, which is fine. The city makes money on its image, its all we got.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Overvest was looked at but at this time it looks like the polo is how we are staying. I would guess that we may never see it here. The city is very particular about the look of the department, which is fine. The city makes money on its image, its all we got.
    As someone who knows, I can assure you City Hall did not have prior knowledege and does not like the golf shirts and pants "new uniform" look (btw we are already field testing a new pant). i would not get too used to the golf shirt look,I know its easier with no collar brass and may/may not be a bit cooler, depending on who you ask, but the appearance is less appealing for the image.

Unregistered
    Good, the pants are hotter than hell! I was not saying the polo is better than our previous uniforms, or worse, just that the overvest is most likely not something we will see anytime soon, if at all.