Staffing - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Staffing

Unregistered
    Of course the request for a sit down was denied. Nocco needs time to come up with an elaborate excuse why it took so long. He's about useless! We need a new sheriff NOW! Not one who sleeps with politicians or county commissioners.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Of course the request for a sit down was denied. Nocco needs time to come up with an elaborate excuse why it took so long. He's about useless! We need a new sheriff NOW! Not one who sleeps with politicians or county commissioners.
    Smell the fear. Hes controlled by his puppet masters.

Unregistered
    What you need is competent leaders, especially at the Administrative level! When they pass over a 20 year, over qualified veteran, to work in a pod due to false narratives and lies from their former agency!!
    Man that’s dumb! Apparently they didn’t want to benefit from the other agencies mistake of letting this person go!! Also, Pasco is not in the best light these days!! Nocco and the shenanigans that he’s supposedly involved in make it even more of a head scratcher when it comes to this issue!

Unregistered
    They're at an over-hire yet squads run on minimums daily

Unregistered
    They're at an over-hire yet squads run on minimums daily
    Shortchanging the squads to pay for too many worthless administrative positions. Compromise jail safety and security so some fat azzes can sit around in offices and shuffle paperwork. This another reason why Nocco has to go.

Unregistered
    Shortchanging the squads to pay for too many worthless administrative positions. Compromise jail safety and security so some fat azzes can sit around in offices and shuffle paperwork. This another reason why Nocco has to go.
    The BCC needs to go. why do you think the nonsense is allowed to stand? Ask Fasano what he knows and does about it?
    Pasco is a joke.

Unregistered
    Too many Chiefs and not enough Indians.

The responsibility rests squarely on Nocco because he is supposed to decide how many positions the administration needs and how to allocate Human Resources.

Two possibilities for the current mess: this is either Nocco's doing due to his incompetence or his immediate subordinates are playing him like a violin because he is in over his head.

Unregistered

Exactlyyyyyy

What you need is competent leaders, especially at the Administrative level! When they pass over a 20 year, over qualified veteran, to work in a pod due to false narratives and lies from their former agency!!
    Man that’s dumb! Apparently they didn’t want to benefit from the other agencies mistake of letting this person go!! Also, Pasco is not in the best light these days!! Nocco and the shenanigans that he’s supposedly involved in make it even more of a head scratcher when it comes to this issue!
    I don't know if this is the same guy that I'm thinking about, but if so, I'm familiar with this specific overqualified veteran applicant also because my friend in the agency, did one of his initial interviews and told me about him. It blew my mind that good ole, Major G, closed this guy's file out upon completion of his background, because of the exact same reason as indicated above. His former agencies lies, false narratives, all the bs that's controlling the Law Enforcement narrative and even society in general I some ways, etc. PSO would rather hire a useless dumb stump who has been out of high school for two years and their previous job was at Walmart. Then hire a guy in his mid-forties, bilingual, built like an NFL Free-Safety, with a college degree and 20 plus years of Police Service and 5 years before that with Fire/Rescue, because of some petty ass nonsense that was not even sustained and a previous reprimand for something blown way out of proportion; with an otherwise unblemished 25 year career?!? It always comes back to that the Pasco Administration has got to go. One really good cop like the specific one referenced, could have such a tremendous impact on an agency like PSO and maybe it would also lead to other people like him being hired here as well. Law enforcement today is doomed.

Unregistered
    I don't know if this is the same guy that I'm thinking about, but if so, I'm familiar with this specific overqualified veteran applicant also because my friend in the agency, did one of his initial interviews and told me about him. It blew my mind that good ole, Major G, closed this guy's file out upon completion of his background, because of the exact same reason as indicated above. His former agencies lies, false narratives, all the bs that's controlling the Law Enforcement narrative and even society in general I some ways, etc. PSO would rather hire a useless dumb stump who has been out of high school for two years and their previous job was at Walmart. Then hire a guy in his mid-forties, bilingual, built like an NFL Free-Safety, with a college degree and 20 plus years of Police Service and 5 years before that with Fire/Rescue, because of some petty ass nonsense that was not even sustained and a previous reprimand for something blown way out of proportion; with an otherwise unblemished 25 year career?!? It always comes back to that the Pasco Administration has got to go. One really good cop like the specific one referenced, could have such a tremendous impact on an agency like PSO and maybe it would also lead to other people like him being hired here as well. Law enforcement today is doomed.

Major "G" is a tool.

This guy was terrible for a long time. . .

Unregistered
    Of course we are in an overhire. Had to find spots for all of those former "Special Forces" military veterans who were too good to start out as a Patrol Deputy, and now they want to teach us how to do our jobs.

Nacho sure does gobble up all of their nonsense.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast