Why was Gomez transferred to North Campus
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Why was Gomez transferred to North Campus

What’s up with that? I am sure is not a promotion.

Unregistered

Not a promotion at all..

Noooo promotion there it was punishment for being an ass kisser or ass licker LOL!!!! he hates being there ...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Noooo promotion there it was punishment for being an ass kisser or ass licker LOL!!!! he hates being there ...
    You know why he hates being North I will tell you why. First he don’t like Blacks,second his 33 Yelitzia lives within 2 miles South of FIU South so it was very convenience to disappear 33 on duty and we all happy Family.

Hopefully before is too late the Chief wakes up 1 day and realize what 2 face besa culo he is and gets rid of him.

Unregistered
    Yelitza dumped that old man long time a go. She moved to to bigger and better things. That girl is married and always has a big old smile on her face

Unregistered

Unregistered

I heard Gomez is still tapping that ass. I think she just got married recently

Unregistered

Unregister

Yeah! Too funny if the guys last name is also Gomez. That would be a dream come true for her.

Chik Fil A

Gomez...Where's the Beef?

Gomez was transferred because his 33 was working at Chik Fil A but she wasn't closed on Sunday"s...Hope she doesn't get a Bun In The Oven!!

The Bishop .

Chief Esposito was right all those years.

Gomez was transferred because he is incompetent. Has no leadership skills, knows nothing about police work and Chief Caca got tired of him sucking his culo all the time LoL!!!!! Besar culo the same thing he did in the city of Miami.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bishop . View Post
    Gomez was transferred because he is incompetent. Has no leadership skills, knows nothing about police work and Chief Caca got tired of him sucking his culo all the time LoL!!!!! Besar culo the same thing he did in the city of Miami.
    Now the question is why is he still here. He must have something on the boss

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now the question is why is he still here. He must have something on the boss
    If they truly knew the shit this guy does he would be in the back of a squad car

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast