Congrats Tony you letter a murder go - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Unregistered
    Another week goes by and we still have a murderer walking the streets looking for his next victim. Hope it’s not any of your relatives. Thanks Sheriff appointed Tony.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jenne had the sergeant and lieutenant signing off on those releases. Way back when. For that exact reason. Took longer but lots more eyes. Thats how many years we've regressed at that dump jail. And we didn't have 3 colonels back then. Wtf? And let me say this. We have the slowest release process in the tri-county area. Maybe the state. BSO is notorious for dragging their fat asses on releases when our peers have folks out in a couple hours with less bad releases. Ill say that again... The slowest with the worst track record. Just another shamefully embarrassing part of that jail. Precisely what happens when you give Palmer and his tribe free reign with no oversight. Hey Temporary. You've been warned, douche.
    Well congratulations Temporary. I warned you and looky here. You will soon be held accountable for overseeing that rot in the jails that resulted in deaths and mutilation. Make sure those two worthless LTCs dancing around a fire in their head garb tell you it's just the price of doing business. And let me know if Palmer says "fuukk em." He sho do like him a sayin fuukk em. You were looking for trouble when you left that shiit hole alone to fester. Now you've got it. Keep ignoring people you 'effeng mope. It's all yours now. And..... You still have a killer running loose. This will not go away.

Unregistered
    The murderer hasn’t been caught yet, maybe mondo needs help from CSPD

Unregistered
    The murderer hasn’t been caught yet, maybe mondo needs help from CSPD
    Where's Mike Leonard?

Unregistered
    Well congratulations Temporary. I warned you and looky here. You will soon be held accountable for overseeing that rot in the jails that resulted in deaths and mutilation. Make sure those two worthless LTCs dancing around a fire in their head garb tell you it's just the price of doing business. And let me know if Palmer says "fuukk em." He sho do like him a sayin fuukk em. You were looking for trouble when you left that shiit hole alone to fester. Now you've got it. Keep ignoring people you 'effeng mope. It's all yours now. And..... You still have a killer running loose. This will not go away.
    Obviously you dont know his priorities!

Watch "The Sade Experience" on YouTube
    https://youtu.be/r0QsI6EmJcU

Unregistered
    Just look in the mirror my Jailer Dummies. This is all on you.

Unregistered
    Hey Temporary douche. I suspect that the guy arrested for threatening you and the governor will probably be erroneously released by your turd jail staff in the next day or so. When that happens, will you just shrug it off and say its nothing, like you did when they gave the escaped murderer the bus passes on the way out? I know that you are more than impressed with turd palmer and his two useless indecisive side kicks. But I wonder if it might somehow bother you when it's your life being threatened.

Unregistered
    Hey Temporary douche. I suspect that the guy arrested for threatening you and the governor will probably be erroneously released by your turd jail staff in the next day or so. When that happens, will you just shrug it off and say its nothing, like you did when they gave the escaped murderer the bus passes on the way out? I know that you are more than impressed with turd palmer and his two useless indecisive side kicks. But I wonder if it might somehow bother you when it's your life being threatened.
    This is going to be an interesting one. This kook was part of PROMISE.
    The program that excuses criminals AND 20's...

Popcorn! Popcorn! Get your popcorn here!

Unregistered
    If, when this guy gets out, he continues to threaten Temporary, maybe big head should call that punk Andy Pollock to save him. Although it's clear that Pollock won't park his pop-up unless it benefits him, maybe Temporary can motivate him with money. I mean, that's why both are the successes that they are today, right?

Unregistered
    This is going to be an interesting one. This kook was part of PROMISE.
    The program that excuses criminals AND 20's...

Popcorn! Popcorn! Get your popcorn here!
    Oh, I didnt hear that little caveat. Yep, this should start to heat up pretty soon as this guy is going to be a handful.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast