Congrats Tony you letter a murder go - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Serious Question

Here’s my question. When this murderer kills again, can we arrest Temporary Tony for complicity to murder? It’s a valid question, and I think a much better arrest than the one they made on Peterson.

Unregistered

Absolutely

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nothing to do with the sheriff??? Did you just say that??? His DEPUTY SHERIFFS let this chump out. And just so I know. What the fuukk IS Temporary responsible for in your book?
    I agree with you brother. He is totally responsible for this and it’s a reflection of him neglecting his responsibility to lead the jail. So when this guy kills again can we arrest him for culpable negligence?

Unregistered
    I agree with you brother. He is totally responsible for this and it’s a reflection of him neglecting his responsibility to lead the jail. So when this guy kills again can we arrest him for culpable negligence?
    If he kills again, the shitbag won't be blamed, similar to Cruz.

Unregistered

The buck stops here

By him I mean can we arrest Temporary for culpable negligence? Because there is no one who can argue letting a murderer walk out of the jail was not negligent.

The buck stops with Temporary.

Unregistered
    By him I mean can we arrest Temporary for culpable negligence? Because there is no one who can argue letting a murderer walk out of the jail was not negligent.

The buck stops with Temporary.
    I mean it seems to me to make sense because he has no problem violating someone else’s civil rights. I’m sure he’ll understand.

Unregistered
    The supervisors at the jail need to be held accountable. Do your job. That's what your paid for. Stop looking for brownie points. A pat on the back. Really. If I were the supervisor of the release area i would tell my release deputy you don't release anyone with serious charges till I give you my approval. I wouldn't want that on my shoulders.

Unregistered
    I mean it seems to me to make sense because he has no problem violating someone else’s civil rights. I’m sure he’ll understand.
    I will be the first one to call the governor and stir the pot. Should that happen, everyone at the jail from major on up should be arrested. The sheriff should be removed and arrested. Thats how they roll in Broward, right? They caused this. They immediately down played the entire event and blamed someone else. Temporary knew about it and intentionally diverted attention using Petersons arrest. Trust me that the jail sleeps like a baby under Temporary. But that swahili fire dance over there is about to come to a screeching halt.

Unregistered
    The supervisors at the jail need to be held accountable. Do your job. That's what your paid for. Stop looking for brownie points. A pat on the back. Really. If I were the supervisor of the release area i would tell my release deputy you don't release anyone with serious charges till I give you my approval. I wouldn't want that on my shoulders.
    Jenne had the sergeant and lieutenant signing off on those releases. Way back when. For that exact reason. Took longer but lots more eyes. Thats how many years we've regressed at that dump jail. And we didn't have 3 colonels back then. Wtf? And let me say this. We have the slowest release process in the tri-county area. Maybe the state. BSO is notorious for dragging their fat asses on releases when our peers have folks out in a couple hours with less bad releases. Ill say that again... The slowest with the worst track record. Just another shamefully embarrassing part of that jail. Precisely what happens when you give Palmer and his tribe free reign with no oversight. Hey Temporary. You've been warned, douche.

Unregistered
    Here’s my question. When this murderer kills again, can we arrest Temporary Tony for complicity to murder? It’s a valid question, and I think a much better arrest than the one they made on Peterson.
    No. First arrest every jail guard.

If SCOTT ISRAEL would just get locked up and gtfa, then yes, if the murderer kills again, TT, gets it AND SI gets it too. Those are his idiot jailers. Jailguard Ira should get it too.

Unregistered
    No. First arrest every jail guard.

If SCOTT ISRAEL would just get locked up and gtfa, then yes, if the murderer kills again, TT, gets it AND SI gets it too. Those are his idiot jailers. Jailguard Ira should get it too.
    Not so much princess. Temporary is in full control of this train. This cat takes out someone else, Temporary is it. Period.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast