Contract - Page 14
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Contract

Unregistered
    I'm not associated with the pba dumb dumb. Pba is run by fat bob and lying meghan. You didn't answer the question. Why hasn't iupa given an update on the contract.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm not associated with the pba dumb dumb. Pba is run by fat bob and lying meghan. You didn't answer the question. Why hasn't iupa given an update on the contract.
    Because their is no update, the contract was done and ready to vote on but the Sheriff wouldn’t sign off on it. He is intentionally delaying our contract. If you have a problem with this go talk to the Sheriff. Please come back here and let us know what she says.

Unregistered
    Sheriff Israel will be back! TO will be back.

Unregistered
    Nope. Not gonna happen.

Unregistered

Is this what you wanna hear

The only one that appears to be all talk is iupa. For months you have talked about a great contract. The only problem is no one from iupa has told anyone what was finally agreed to on a raise or any other specifics.
    The contract is as follows
    3.5% yr 1 with retro
    3% yr 2 & 3
    Add 10th step for Deputies with 20+ yrs
    2% as of April 2019 and an additional 2% April 2020 (this is a step not longevity, thTs different)

Wanna know anything else just ask

Unregistered
    The contract is as follows
    3.5% yr 1 with retro
    3% yr 2 & 3
    Add 10th step for Deputies with 20+ yrs
    2% as of April 2019 and an additional 2% April 2020 (this is a step not longevity, thTs different)

Wanna know anything else just ask
    Yeah what’s the hold up then know it all?

Unregistered
    So the 10th step only goes to anyone that has 20 years or more. Anyone that's not been here 20 years but already maxed out the step raises gets screwed. That step raise should be for every deputy that has already topped their salary also. Horrible contract. Only benefits a select few at the top.

Unregistered
    So the 10th step only goes to anyone that has 20 years or more. Anyone that's not been here 20 years but already maxed out the step raises gets screwed. That step raise should be for every deputy that has already topped their salary also. Horrible contract. Only benefits a select few at the top.
    You are an idiot.

Unregistered
    Stop your crying you little biatch. It’s a decent contract so stop complaining F’in cry babies.
    OOh I’m not getting something that someone else is getting.
    Pal let me tell you something that’s how it goes it has happened to me and anybody else that has been here for 20+ years so get over yourself.

Sign the contract I want to retire!!

Unregistered
    Only the 20 year slugs think this is a great contract. Everyone else gets shafted. Way to go iupa. Your 10th step only benefits a select few.

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast