Contract - Page 4
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Contract

Unregistered
    The pba fools are so disgruntled since their union sucks. When you have fat Bob and lying Meghan running the show this is what you get. Not once has the pba ever stood up for the membership. We will get a decent contract.

Unregistered
    Still nada

Unregistered
    Another day goes by and a murderer is still walking the streets thanks to Tony!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Another day goes by and a murderer is still walking the streets thanks to Tony!
    Take your blowing campaign for a new sheriff lips elsewhere. Where’s my cash?

Unregistered
    Quick, somebody call JG Wenworth. I want my money, and I want it now!!!!

Unregistered
    Quick, somebody call JG Wenworth. I want my money, and I want it now!!!!
    Can you sing to the annoying JG Wentworrh song douchebag?

When you need f$cked over and you need f$cked over NOW, call Temporary Tony, cuz he’s your pal.

Unregistered
    Still nada
    Iupa is sending out the contract early this week

Unregistered
    Is that buffoon of an undersheriff still pmsing and demanding that he gets to control the union head or did we bring some extra strength vagisil and midol for him last negotiations so he could clear himself out?

Unregistered
    Is that buffoon of an undersheriff still pmsing and demanding that he gets to control the union head or did we bring some extra strength vagisil and midol for him last negotiations so he could clear himself out?
    He knows that he's a paper tiger like his fluffer Temporary. Both know this is a short time gig. Both will become less and less visible as their interest fades. Had Temporary shown true interest, relocated to Florida, campaigned and won an election, he might have done better. The way he was brought in and the assholeness he displayed after he was gifted the position will seal his fate.

Unregistered
    Can you sing to the annoying JG Wentworrh song douchebag?

When you need f$cked over and you need f$cked over NOW, call Temporary Tony, cuz he’s your pal.
    Douchebag?? Jeez, so hostile!!

Haven't heard that commercial in years. Are they still around?

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast