Contract - Page 13
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Contract

Unregistered
    Questions about the contract??
    Two weeks! Two weeks! Two weeks! Two weeks! Two weeks! Two weeks! Two weeks!
    There is your answer!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wouldn't get to worked up about the rumored bad news next week. I don't think there's any validity to it. Stay the course.
    What course would that be? The course of us getting arrested for nothing? I tell you what, you stay that course and let us know how that works out for ya.

Unregistered
    What course would that be? The course of us getting arrested for nothing? I tell you what, you stay that course and let us know how that works out for ya.
    Relax you God-damn idiot. Im on your side. Keep your head down and your mouth shut. The second part will likely be impossible for you.

Unregistered
    So far, the Union has agreed to meet BSO with language but Tony refuses the unions request the Sheriff acknowledge state and federal laws. Really Tony ????

Unregistered
    So far, the Union has agreed to meet BSO with language but Tony refuses the unions request the Sheriff acknowledge state and federal laws. Really Tony ????
    Any specific state and federal laws? Very curious

Unregistered
    Finalize the contract iupa. Enough with the delays so says the pba.

Unregistered
    Finalize the contract iupa. Enough with the delays so says the pba.
    IIPA all talk no action as you can see. You guys wanted IUPA you got it. Nothing but drama lol what a joke.

Unregistered
    IIPA all talk no action as you can see. You guys wanted IUPA you got it. Nothing but drama lol what a joke.
    You call IUPA a joke, but they beat the PBA twice so what does that say about the PBA? I do not agree with all IUPA does, but they have done more for us than the PBA did in 20 years, which is sad! Now go away PBA.

Unregistered
    The only one that appears to be all talk is iupa. For months you have talked about a great contract. The only problem is no one from iupa has told anyone what was finally agreed to on a raise or any other specifics.

Unregistered
    The shi!t bird PBA never cease to amaze me. Temporary Tony is intentional delaying the contract in an effort to get members to blame IUPA. Unfortunately for this temporary fool it’s not working and the Deputies know who to blame. And again the PBA shows their true colors by going along with temporary Tony’s master plan. Once again the PBA is willing to back an incompetent brokeass temporary fool over the deputies for personal gain.
    2020 can’t come soon enough.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast