Contract - Page 7
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Contract

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Then how are we almost 200 bodies short? Somebody is leaving.

I guess all the BSO applications to PBSO were fake news.
    Shhhhhhh, when you post facts they can’t spread their lies.

Unregistered
    There is no retention problem at BSO under the current wages. Over 70% of the deputies and SGTs in the bargaining unit are already topped out ...... and seem to have no plans to leave any time soon. We have a retention rate for deputies much higher than most departments in the region.
    Hmmmm..... So if 70 percent is topped out, that would mean 70 percent has more than 15 years on and have 10 years or less to be eligible to leave and collect retirement pay. Is that normal? I don't know. That would mean only 30 percent has less than 15 years. Yes?
    If that is the case, we are going to be in very bad shape as that 70 percent, that are eligible to retire, reach retirement. Of that 70 percent, how many have 5 years or less? 20 .. 30 percent? Shouldn't the numbers be reversed? Shouldn't 70 percent of rank and file have 15 years or less?

It looks to me you help make my point. Anyone with 15 years or more are not going to leave. They are over half way, have seniority and is not worth starting over somewhere else, and the hope for a better raise next time or the next time or ...well you get the point.

Someone with less than 10 years, definitely less than 6 years can start somewhere eles and only be set back a few years seniority. Most agencies will start them at a higher pay scale. Maybe even the same pay with the knowledge of higher pay raises in the future.

So thanks for helping to illustrate my point.

The Pide Piper

Unregistered
    Still no raise wow. Is the temp replacement responsible for this. We need to hire a new temp service.

Unregistered
    The Pide Piper
    Learn to spell. It is "PIED Piper"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pied_Piper_of_Hamelin

Unregistered
    Learn to spell. It is "PIED Piper"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pied_Piper_of_Hamelin
    Thank you for my embarrassing correction.

Unregistered
    Bottom line. Sheriff calls the shots.
    Can we hire a new Temp agency so we can get a new Temp in here so we can get our raise. This Tempnis already old and tired and it’s just been a couple months. Can you imagine a sh!t shownlime this foe 4 years? No thanks

Unregistered
    Can we hire a new Temp agency so we can get a new Temp in here so we can get our raise. This Tempnis already old and tired and it’s just been a couple months. Can you imagine a sh!t shownlime this foe 4 years? No thanks
    Sorry, the last line is can you imagine a sh!t show like this for four more years? No thanks

Unregistered
    Bottom line. Sheriff calls the shots.
    Fire the Temp agency that sent us this Temp. Oh yeah that was DumbSantis. Fire the Governor!

Unregistered
    I can hardly contain myself how excited I am about this new contract

Unregistered
    I can hardly contain myself how excited I am about this new contract
    Then you probably shouldn’t visit a strip club. You might bust in your pants before you clear the front door.

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast