Contract - Page 3
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Contract

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    BSO didn’t offer a contract worth sending out for a vote. We need a new Sheriff in here ASAP. A REAL ELECTED SHERIFF. Not a Desantis mistake.
    Go away PBA

Unregistered
    Go away PBA
    That’s a new saying.....get your crap together then and get us a contract....

Unregistered
    That's because IUPA doesn't jump at the first contract like PBA historically did. Remember 2%, 2% 0 hahah.

Unregistered
    I call BS. I have never had an issue getting a call back from the Union.
    Yeah its definitely BS. You guys have an amazing union. I'm a Detention Deputy and I called Bell about an issue. He got back to me the next day, spoke to me and referred me to one of his reps who could help me more with the issue. This is while knowing that not only am I not a union member but not even in DLE.

The rep I called got back to me within 2 hours and also knew that I was from DOD. Yet, he still spent over 20 minutes on the phone with me, answered all my questions and gave me additional information. If they are willing to do this for a non union member who is not even part of DLE; I highly doubt that they wouldn't return a members phone call.

Unregistered
    It will be out next week for a vote

Unregistered
    Vote no. The offer is a joke. This guy is a fraud. Openers are zero's

Unregistered

Hmmmmmmmmm

Only according to Craig the best rep ever out of D11. I'm not sure who is the bigger idiot him or Mr I've done everything (Marc B). Craig you're useless as a rep, and provide bad information all the time, no way will you become VP. Just my 2 cents....
    Im not going to be like others on this site and talk shi*t about someone or their spouse and how they dont have the balls to do this and that.... I wish you would come talk to me like a gentleman would but im sure you wont...reach out to anyone and get my number and send me a text and voice your concerns....if after you talk to me you still feel the way you feel then so be it. My phone is on and ill be waiting for your message or call.

Unregistered
    Like I said you motherless twat, I got the email. Everyone did. I can’t get a call back. Keep going balls deep on JB and he’ll be voted out too.
    motherless twat. classic.

Unregistered
    Im not going to be like others on this site and talk shi*t about someone or their spouse and how they dont have the balls to do this and that.... I wish you would come talk to me like a gentleman would but im sure you wont...reach out to anyone and get my number and send me a text and voice your concerns....if after you talk to me you still feel the way you feel then so be it. My phone is on and ill be waiting for your message or call.
    #loser Don’t try to dethrone mole face

Unregistered
    Vote no. The offer is a joke. This guy is a fraud. Openers are zero's
    Go away PBA! The minimum is 3% for year two and three.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast