Contract - Page 19
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Contract

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Got my retro check notice today. This paycheck and the retro is 10K. Thank you Jeff and IUPA
    Not all of us will get that. We should have fought for a better contract. IUPA screwed us and all you fools couldn't see that. Bunch of pathetic dummies.

Unregistered
    Got my retro check notice today. This paycheck and the retro is 10K. Thank you Jeff and IUPA
    BS....you’re so full of crap. Lies on lies on lies. go swallow JBs load

Unregistered
    Not all of us will get that. We should have fought for a better contract. IUPA screwed us and all you fools couldn't see that. Bunch of pathetic dummies.
    This is the best contract I've seen in my 20+ years here. If you consider this as IUPA screwing us, then I say fine pass me the lube.

Unregistered
    BS....you’re so full of crap. Lies on lies on lies. go swallow JBs load
    Nah I'm not gay like you might be. Sounds like you are but to reaches own bud. Like you people say good game.

Unregistered
    So give us some examples of what could have been better in the contract

Unregistered
    Shut up greenhorn. Pay your dues and one day you will get paid if you done get arrested first!

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819