MBPD is a total failure and embarrassment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

MBPD is a total failure and embarrassment

A New York retired cop robbed at the PERF conference. This place needs new leadership

Unregistered
    Ok, tag you are the new leader. What would you change and why and with what expected outcome?

Unregistered
    We do suck. I demote a few folks.

Unregistered
    We had 20 people there during the day for the big show of PERF support 2 at night. I blame it on PERF and their liberal policing philosophy they are a victim of their own policing style haha. Ricky when you become chief get rid of PERF

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A New York retired cop robbed at the PERF conference. This place needs new leadership
    Not just an New York retired cop but a retired inspector who was the commanding officer in charge of the NYPD Real Time Incident Center in manhattan.

We are an embarrassment. Not even retired law enforcement are safe on the streets of miami beach.

Unregistered
    How do you let yourself get robbed?
    I mean, how did this even happen..he's blue.

Unregistered
    We are a total joke to all the agencies here representing. Our command staff was a joke. We need to flush this place and start over.

Unregistered
    Wayne Jones is the only one who gets this City, us and the residents. Ricky talks a good game. All smoke and mirrors.

Unregistered
    I don't understand what your point is by mentioning a "New York retired cop" because the current leader of our agency is also a New York retired cop.

Unregistered
    I see no good reasoning in this post. A "retired cop" gets robbed and the department is to blame?? So, in that case: all police departments in the world are garbage because people get robbed in those respective jurisdictions daily. Police officers will not be everywhere at once, and it's unfortunate that these things happen. What we must be thankful for is the fact that the criminal did not decide to shoot and kill the officer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast