Advice for Trooper Gualberto Morales - Page 9
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Unregistered

It’s the atmosphere

It’s just the attitude Fort Myers supervisors push. Our quota is in full effect. They won’t put it on paper, but they sure will have an off the record “talk”. Troopers come here all geared up and ready to work then they get their first taste of staff and transfer right out. Spaulding just needs to flush Fort Myers supervisors and start from scratch.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s just the attitude Fort Myers supervisors push. Our quota is in full effect. They won’t put it on paper, but they sure will have an off the record “talk”. Troopers come here all geared up and ready to work then they get their first taste of staff and transfer right out. Spaulding just needs to flush Fort Myers supervisors and start from scratch.
    File a complaint with OIG if you got all that proof. Please do, instead of coming here and being a woozy, put your name on a piece of paper with a complaint. Otherwise stfu and go cry to moma, there is apple juice in the fridge if you need some.

Tampons are on sale now.

Unregistered
    I do ok with my 64k base salary and some OT once in a while. I survive and I live in an ok neighborhood, matter of fact, all school trailers in my county are occupied by deputies.

Simple life, all I need is a riding mower and a tree to sit under. Dont need a BMW nor a Mercedez, you definitely sound like you dont give a damm about law enforcement but only a paycheck. Douche

Bye bye
    What a POS this Morales guy is. You know it’s bad when your own department hates you. Hopefully he won’t be screaming for help on the radio one day. Funny thing is that in the city I work in I stop troopers all the time for speed, should I stroke them like this Morales guy does to our brother...

Unregistered

Look to the wise words of Clarence Carter for answer

What a POS this Morales guy is. You know it’s bad when your own department hates you. Hopefully he won’t be screaming for help on the radio one day. Funny thing is that in the city I work in I stop troopers all the time for speed, should I stroke them like this Morales guy does to our brother...
    While you listen to Clarence, also think to yourself - would Morales cut me a break?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeCq5EFTcaU

Unregistered
    The issue here is Morales is following the policy, one moving violation with two non-moving. But beyond that, the issue is dead at this date. Sure, there is video and recording of the stop, however, it is probably already purged from the server. So unless the original poster filed a complaint, the issue is dead.

But rather let's look at the sensibility of the stop. 4AM stop on a vehicle with dark tinted windows. Is it really worth the risk? Probably backup is a little bit of distance away. Had it not been a LEO, he could had stopped a gang banger with a gun int he center console. Not saying the stop is not justified, but rather should he had just issued a BOLO and gone about his shift versus very aggressive maneuvers to stop the vehicle.

The bottom line, the driver lawyered up, got his penalty, and went on her merry way with the exception of posting here that conduct was not very professional. His supervision should had reviewed the video and told him to knock this stuff off before he got killed and to use some discretion in how he does his stops. So we would had spent 15 minuted reviewing the video, 25 minutes with the LT and hour with the Capt to resolve this in what has taken 9 pages in LEO Affairs almost 5 months. Awesome work!!

Unregistered
    You can't fix stupid, he has been told plenty of times not to write Leo's. But that is only a request, you can not force him not to do it. The one thing he was ordered not to do, is to write leos in unmarked units, which he stopped doing.

He will probably write his wife if he ever has one again. That's should say alot of his character.

Unregistered

Or just maybe..

Maybe we as a profession could not violate the very laws we enforce? Maybe we could be the example for the rest of the community to follow?

No, we would rather drive like the very morons we stop and then expect just because we wear a badge we should be given a break. This isn't a brotherhood issue, or "I don't write fellow LEOs issue." It's a personal integrity issue. When, just when will we as an industry realize we need to toe the line and set the example? It's worry some to look through these posts and see the juvenile bashing and sh!t talking about our fellow troopers. Do you not have any pride in this uniform or agency? If you have an issue with FHP, or an individual member, then man the fk up and call him/her and handle your business. Are you that much of a ***** that you have to come on to a public website and bash someone? This agency is doomed. Truly.

In my 35 years on the job did I EVER give another LEO the chance to question his professional integrity or his commitment to the very oath of office he took when he/she pinned on the badge by violating the laws all of us are entrusted to enforce.

If you break the law and get stopped/get a citation - you deserved it. Period. There is no defense or justification. If you come on this worthless piece of sh!t website to complain about it, you need to find another career.

Giving a break to a fellow LEO is a benefit of this job. Should it be expected? You're a total idiot and an embarrassment to this profession if you think so. You should be expected to obey the law in the first place. If you get a break, well - good for you. Count your blessings. Hopefully you think of the next motorist you stop and hand a citation to and ask yourself, "Why was I allowed to get a break when this guy/gal isn't for doing the very same thing I did?" Why am I a hypocrite?

Not to mention this website is a public forum where anyone, and I mean any ****head from the motoring public can come on here and see the idiotic bullsh!t you retards post. Stop bashing Trooper Morales for doing his job. Start bashing the ethic-less LEOs who come here and complain about one of us who stands up and does his job fairly and impartially.

I pray for all of my fellow LEOs safety and for the ability to go home at the end of the shift. But, I also pray that one day soon everyone reevaluates their personal integrity and responsibility for one's actions.

Unregistered
    Maybe we as a profession could not violate the very laws we enforce? Maybe we could be the example for the rest of the community to follow?

No, we would rather drive like the very morons we stop and then expect just because we wear a badge we should be given a break. This isn't a brotherhood issue, or "I don't write fellow LEOs issue." It's a personal integrity issue. When, just when will we as an industry realize we need to toe the line and set the example? It's worry some to look through these posts and see the juvenile bashing and sh!t talking about our fellow troopers. Do you not have any pride in this uniform or agency? If you have an issue with FHP, or an individual member, then man the fk up and call him/her and handle your business. Are you that much of a ***** that you have to come on to a public website and bash someone? This agency is doomed. Truly.

In my 35 years on the job did I EVER give another LEO the chance to question his professional integrity or his commitment to the very oath of office he took when he/she pinned on the badge by violating the laws all of us are entrusted to enforce.

If you break the law and get stopped/get a citation - you deserved it. Period. There is no defense or justification. If you come on this worthless piece of sh!t website to complain about it, you need to find another career.

Giving a break to a fellow LEO is a benefit of this job. Should it be expected? You're a total idiot and an embarrassment to this profession if you think so. You should be expected to obey the law in the first place. If you get a break, well - good for you. Count your blessings. Hopefully you think of the next motorist you stop and hand a citation to and ask yourself, "Why was I allowed to get a break when this guy/gal isn't for doing the very same thing I did?" Why am I a hypocrite?

Not to mention this website is a public forum where anyone, and I mean any ****head from the motoring public can come on here and see the idiotic bullsh!t you retards post. Stop bashing Trooper Morales for doing his job. Start bashing the ethic-less LEOs who come here and complain about one of us who stands up and does his job fairly and impartially.

I pray for all of my fellow LEOs safety and for the ability to go home at the end of the shift. But, I also pray that one day soon everyone reevaluates their personal integrity and responsibility for one's actions.
    Morales. Stop posting!
    We all know it’s you!
    Go to bed!!! No one likes you.

Unregistered
    Ladies and gentlemen, amongst the MC Escher staircase of posts on the FHP forum I keep seeing all this about Trooper Morales. Why is it an issue for him to write a citation to a fellow trooper or an LEO? Does this kill morale? Does it kill ego? Someone enlighten me.

Unregistered
    A known criminal drove from Monroe County to Lee County slaughtered 2 innocent women. To think that perhaps Morales could have stopped this guy on the alley but instead, he was two busy stroking cops and firefighters.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast