Advice for Trooper Gualberto Morales - Page 8
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Unregistered

Sad

Just browsing and came upon this post.
    Whatever happened to professional courtesy?
    All professions extend it at one point or another.
    I am a retired LEO out of Miami Dade County with 24 yrs of service during the county’s worst years 1981 to 2004. Unless the person was a total flamer, profesional courtesy was extended.
    During the early 1990’s an FHP commander implemented ZERO tolerance and subordinates began to write officers.
    Well if anyone reading this and was around in the area during that time might remember the incident and outcome.
    FHP vehicles began to be cited and towed while illegally parked at the Justice Center.
    Also traffic stops (legal by the way) were done on troopers.
    When FHP troopers began to request assistance via their dispatch on traffic stops no one responded, sad but true.
    It became so bad that the FHP high brass called a truce.
    Just sharing my experience addressing those with an attitude, you troopers usually work alone with backup miles away.
    You don’t know who will give you a hand in time of need.
    I am not condoning speeding, or any other violations but there are officers out there that think they have a chip on their shoulders.
    Saw it while I was on the job and currently in retirement.
    Good luck. Stay safe.

Unregistered
    In the near future when Google and Uber develop self driving card Trooper Morales will be out of a job and too toxic for PDs or SOs to hire

He is ****ing himself in the long run.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In the near future when Google and Uber develop self driving card Trooper Morales will be out of a job and too toxic for PDs or SOs to hire

He is ****ing himself in the long run.
    Shut up Catani. Go back to your cave.

Unregistered
    Shut up Catani. Go back to your cave.
    Put your head in the sand if you want to. Do you really think you are going to give Google a ticket?

Jump ship now while its on your terms. Leaving this shit hole was the best decision I ever made.

Unregistered
    Put your head in the sand if you want to. Do you really think you are going to give Google a ticket?

Jump ship now while its on your terms. Leaving this shit hole was the best decision I ever made.
    You never left. You're on here constantly

Unregistered
    Catani has more things to worry about, like been cheated on, karma is a *****.

Unregistered
    Pay the ticket and stop crying, why would you be any different than the rest? Cause you have a badge? Your car will kill someone else just as a regular civilian. Embarrassment
    He paid the ticket dummy. Read the blurb!! If I was your Zone partner. I would soo put you in your place... Unacceptable behavior. Ok youve proven youre an Arse for even citing a LEO but three. Yeah its confirmed. Youll never work anywhere other than FHP and it sounds like those days are numbered if you dont slow down yourself. Godspeed. Trooper- If you treat a cop that way. I can only imagine how you treat the public....

Unregistered
    He paid the ticket dummy. Read the blurb!! If I was your Zone partner. I would soo put you in your place... Unacceptable behavior. Ok youve proven youre an Arse for even citing a LEO but three. Yeah its confirmed. Youll never work anywhere other than FHP and it sounds like those days are numbered if you dont slow down yourself. Godspeed. Trooper- If you treat a cop that way. I can only imagine how you treat the public....
    And if I was your zone partner, I would definitely advise you to take some English lessons. WTF

Unregistered
    Officers that write other officers have nothing going for their lives, losers who think they will make a difference

Unregistered
    Officers that write other officers have nothing going for their lives, losers who think they will make a difference
    Yes because we are above the law. As soon as we get that badge we should just go crazy and drive like aholes

Police the police. STATE TROOPERS

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast