Advice for Trooper Gualberto Morales - Page 7
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    I'll post the majority of the video later.

https://vimeo.com/346856149

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'll post the majority of the video later.

https://vimeo.com/346856149
    Saw the vid.
    Hey Morales, maybe next time sit on the OTHER side of the guardrail, or at least at the end of it like we all do for safety.
    Too busy writing citations instead of thinking outside of the box!

Unregistered

Other issues!

This cat has 9 lives, so make sure you use your cruise control and dont throw your badge at him when you get pulled over.

Police the police

Sounds like he has other underlying issues, and nothing to do with police work. 1. Gambling, Drugs, Undetected Crimes, Money issues, or maybe he suffers from the Napoleonic Syndrome...I've seen this type of person before over and over. Eventually, they find another career, check-out or they end up in jail.

WDSU TV

Unregistered

Vicarious Liability

The employer is charged with legal responsibility for the negligence of the employee because the employee is held to be an agent of the employer. If a negligent act is committed by an employee acting within the general scope of her or his employment, the employer will be held liable for damages.

I am sure as everyone on here to include supervisors over the troop know that when the chips fall, some attorney is going to request all copies of this (Forum) knowing this person has issues and they failed to act period.

THIN BLUE LINE CRACKING

Unregistered
    The employer is charged with legal responsibility for the negligence of the employee because the employee is held to be an agent of the employer. If a negligent act is committed by an employee acting within the general scope of her or his employment, the employer will be held liable for damages.

I am sure as everyone on here to include supervisors over the troop know that when the chips fall, some attorney is going to request all copies of this (Forum) knowing this person has issues and they failed to act period.

THIN BLUE LINE CRACKING
    And anyone with half a brain will know that all statements made on this forum are hearsay and therefore they inadmissible in any court hearing.

Unregistered
    And anyone with half a brain will know that all statements made on this forum are hearsay and therefore they inadmissible in any court hearing.
    That doesn't mean an attorney can't still ask questions about LEOAFFAIRS to Troopers during a deposition.

Unregistered
    I'm sure Florida statutes doesn't require a permit to carry a firearm in your vehicle. The CCW permit is to carry the firearm on your person concealed, hence the words "carry concealed weapon". File a rude complaint on the Trooper.

Unregistered
    That doesn't mean an attorney can't still ask questions about LEOAFFAIRS to Troopers during a deposition.
    Sure they can. If that attorney is basing their case on questions asked on a depo about anonymous posts on a public forum... they’ve already lost their case.

Unregistered
    I'm sure this is such a credible site that any courtroom will entertain it or a depo will mention it. That's like asking for a refund from craigslist.

Unregistered
    I could envision that about as much as some attorney in court saying "Yes! BUT! It says on the men's room wall at Waffle house that troopers are ....."

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast