Advice for Trooper Gualberto Morales - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pay the ticket and stop crying, why would you be any different than the rest? Cause you have a badge? Your car will kill someone else just as a regular civilian. Embarrassment
    I’m pretty sure he paid the ticket. Just read what he posted. And the only reckless driving pattern I see is that of Trooper Morales, hence his crash and wild u-turns 🤷🏻*♂️

Unregistered
    I will not disrespect Trooper Gualberto Morales on this post.
    I will just offer some advice to this individual.

Let me womp womp.

I may run into you again my friend!

Drive safe!
    Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Unregistered
    Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
    Looks like he paid it.
    Can't wait to see Morales get his ass kicked!
    btw, he has horrible breath!

Unregistered
    One day Morales will pull someone over and the violator will beat is arse senseless. Talking in a condescending and unprofessional manner not only foments hostility but invites violence. Morales’s manner of conducting traffic stops is in no way a direct reflection of the FHP.

Unregistered

Lightbulb

You all take the time to come here and badmouth another Trooper without his input. Maybe you are all the embarrassment to law enforcement. I dont speed, for this reason, so I dont get stopped then come on here to hide behind a key board. SMH
    You are pathetic as they come to even make such comment(s) and unsubstantiated points of reference. I can almost guarantee you that you'll be one of the main ones complaining and seeking favors, or better yet quick to throw your shield so you won't get stroked. Come on let's take the hat of ignorance off and call it as we see it, it's not right. I feel as though and I'm quite sure others on this forum would agree also that if we encounter a fellow brother and sister in law enforcement and they're respectful during this encounter, then chances are we're going to extend grace to them. On the other hand, if the tables are turned, then it's a horse of a different color then you're gonna get the business. We've now become our own worse enemies, there's so much tension among us til it's unreal. I myself have been in law enforcement for 18 years and the culture has definitely changed quite a bit. The quality of officers that agencies are hiring throughout the state is embarrassing, but what can we expect when the old timers who were tough as nails are retiring and positions have to be filled to be within federal standards and guidelines is beyond me. To sum it all up, nobody has to hide behind a keyboard for nothing, why don't you make yourself known since you've got the bravery to speak so bold in opposition of our brother?

Unregistered
    This guy pulls over Collier County deputies in unmarked cars when they're doing speed enforcement on the alley, what do you expect? He sees these cars each day and when they fly by him with lights on he stops them and says he "had to be sure it wasn't a stolen police car or an impersonator." Please, hes the biggest police impersonator out there. Lol.

Unregistered
    Deputies dont like him because they think they are above the law. They want to do anything they want in their county with no oversight. I stop these Collier Co Swat guys always doing 90 in a 45 for the heck of it, I dont write them, but i tell them they drive like idiots.

Unregistered
    Not on my highway boy. Guy owns alligator alley. There are many idiots like him on I-75 between Troop F and Troop L. Just keep making your left turns calling that real police work. At least SWAT is doing real work and responding to a barricaded subject. highly doubt he even knows how to handle a scene of a shooting, domestic, or even a baker act.

Unregistered
    Not on my highway boy. Guy owns alligator alley. There are many idiots like him on I-75 between Troop F and Troop L. Just keep making your left turns calling that real police work. At least SWAT is doing real work and responding to a barricaded subject. highly doubt he even knows how to handle a scene of a shooting, domestic, or even a baker act.
    If I wanted to do real police work I would have joined the LAPD or NYPD. Not my cup of tea, I like doing traffic and stop idiots like you from thinking they own the county, and from killing others in traffic crashes. Maybe you should come to some of these fatal scenes and see what speed can do.

Keep doing your real police work, is definitely working.

Unregistered
    Do you remember the date and time of the stop? Let me put him on blast.
    Morales, just check your little black book. Dork!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast