Advice for Trooper Gualberto Morales - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You all take the time to come here and badmouth another Trooper without his input. Maybe you are all the embarrassment to law enforcement. I dont speed, for this reason, so I dont get stopped then come on here to hide behind a key board. SMH
    We see you, Morales! 👀

Unregistered
    Traveling on our interstates is dangerous enough without retired law enforcement officials speeding and breaking the law. Please set a better example of appropriate and courteous driving behavior. Driving on interstates I-95, I-10, I-75 is like the Wild West in Florida. Drivers are discourteous, drive well over the established speed limit, weave in and out of traffic to overtake the car in front of them, and follow to closely. I wish there was more enforcement of our traffic laws.

Unregistered
    One day, he will no longer be a Trooper and someone will clean out his clock. He will call the police and the guy taking the report will remember him. It’s called poetic justice. No report 10-8.

Unregistered
    The video discredits the original writer about the events of the traffic stop. As they usually do.

Unregistered
    I sometimes wonder about all of these "veteran super LEO genius" guys that know everything about everything but don't happen to have a $50 consumer dash cam in their POV to record all of these horrible encounters they have to suffer through when they travel.

Unregistered
    Lol Morales. Stop writing as if you are other people trying to justify your actions. No one, no one is on your side! You’re so wrong on so many levels.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The video discredits the original writer about the events of the traffic stop. As they usually do.
    Post the video Morales!
    I don’t think the original writer is wrong.
    Post it, we're waiting.

Unregistered
    I’ve known him for many years and his reputation supersedes himself. He was bullied as a young boy in grade school, which explains the above posts. His department can’t stand him. Sorry you got $500 worth of tickets by him and you’re a brother of ours. Karma will get the best of him. My prediction is one day you’ll be his backup and fate will have its way. Stay safe brother, we have you back, we all know he doesn’t. May the POS RIP.
    Best regards,
    Corporal Mike Hunt

Unregistered
    If this is a true account of how this went down, this Trooper should be ashamed of himself. OP is correct...enough people hate us. There's no reason to f*ck each other over. I don't expect special treatment, but I'm always appreciative when I get it. If this guy actively goes out of his way to jam up another officer, even going so far as to contact IA, then he really needs to re-evaluate his life. Either way, stay safe, everyone.

Unregistered
    Pay the ticket and stop crying, why would you be any different than the rest? Cause you have a badge? Your car will kill someone else just as a regular civilian. Embarrassment

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast