Advice for Trooper Gualberto Morales - Page 6
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Laugh all you want, but the point still stands. If this Trooper is actively going out of his way to contact other LEO's IA's, he needs to re-evaluate things. That is a total, f*cked up, scumbag move that is virtually uncalled for unless the LEO you stopped is a complete and total ****wad. Not me, nor any of my other LEO buddies EXPECT professional courtesy, but we appreciate it when it's given. The only reason I even ID myself is to let the LEO who's stopped me know that I'm armed. I don't get stopped often, but when I do, my speech is basically "Morning, Trooper/Deputy/Officer. My wallet is in my left pocket and my off-duty weapon is on my right hip. What would you like me to do?" The ball is in their court and, as far as I'm concerned, that's fairly respectable. I have told LEO's in the past "I goofed, I'm sorry for putting you in this position. Do whatever you need to do". It's always gone favorably.

But if I'm understanding correctly, this guy is going out of his way to not only cite LEO's, but also contact their agency? What. The. F*ck.

Unregistered
    Isn't it sad how liddle' Gualberto has nothing to do but go on a pointless witch hunt every day on taxpayers dime. The great people of Florida deserve better.

El Falcon Azul
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Quoted Post deleted due to violating Terms of Use.
    Pretty classless for you to praise an officer being struck by a vehicle, no matter what your thoughts are on the guy.
    Last edited by MOD 1; 07-02-2019 at 05:21 AM. Reason: Quoted post was deleted for violating Terms of Use

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by El Falcon Azul View Post
    Pretty classless for you to praise an officer being struck by a vehicle, no matter what your thoughts are on the guy.
    I second that! What a worthless piece of trash!

Unregistered
    He was set up in the same place.
    Also the same place that he spun out.
    Yo Morales. Don’t you get the point already?
    Geez!

Unregistered
    I hope your little black book is OK, Morales

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hope your little black book is OK, Morales
    Lol! I was there when the medics were losing him into the ambulance. Before they closed the doors Morales said, “Can you please get my little black book? It has a lock on it...like a diary.”

Unregistered
    Loading him*

Unregistered
    This cat has 9 lives, so make sure you use your cruise control and dont throw your badge at him when you get pulled over.

Police the police

Unregistered
    I have the video. I'll link it here shortly.

Johnsmithflorida850@gmail.com

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast