10’s - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 10’s

Big Daddy

Anthony T!!!!!!!!

Hey big boyyyyy Anthony Thomas what do sweaty balls really taste like? Just curious if you reaaaaally like them in your mouth or not!!!!

Make Dunbar Great Again!

What’s a matter c$$k sucker!!!!

What’s a matter Big Boy Anthony T???? Big Daddy Chief Double D’s boyzzz and gal got u on the run!!!!

What’s a matter baby is business bad, they took all your connects out didn’t they, and now your mad because they are kicking A$$$$$$$$ hurting your game, and making the City a safer place to live!!!

I hear Jacksonville is nice or even Georgia, or maybe you would like Key West!

I know someone who is a little upset that you didn’t give them shoutout too!!!! Newbury sends kisses!!!!!! Lmfao

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Make Dunbar Great Again! View Post
    What’s a matter Big Boy Anthony T???? Big Daddy Chief Double D’s boyzzz and gal got u on the run!!!!

What’s a matter baby is business bad, they took all your connects out didn’t they, and now your mad because they are kicking A$$$$$$$$ hurting your game, and making the City a safer place to live!!!

I hear Jacksonville is nice or even Georgia, or maybe you would like Key West!

I know someone who is a little upset that you didn’t give them shoutout too!!!! Newbury sends kisses!!!!!! Lmfao

LOL.......Only thing I am going to say: Me So HORNY, Ew that feels good, oh yea, yeah mi amore....one of your own

Unregistered
    jrod...........jrod...........jrod..........are you still working????????how is life after fmpd?????????Cuz theres no way you are coming back............hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hah

Unregistered
    But I’m getting paid biotches while your sweating your ass off lmmfao

Unregistered
    Im getting paid biotches lol sweat your asses off

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    But I’m getting paid biotches while your sweating your ass off lmmfao
    Ee all know you are sweating your azz off...I would to if I was facing criminal charges-Mr ME LUV YOU LONG TIME
    By the way, can I place an order for some Costa's.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Devert from the post lmao Rico Meeks and kandice you all are a piece of shit spoon fed your promotions and you still treat people like hair true colors smh
    Kandice has never supervised a person in her career being a sergeant maybe it’s time to learn and hump calls instead of hiding and getting paid for doing nothing

Unregistered

Love u long time!

Jill stop posting about Rico, Meeks and Candice! It’s getting old!

Unregistered

Hahaha

Would someone put a breathalizzzer on Jill’s desk!!!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast