10’s - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 10’s

Unregistered
    Damn ya’ll haters smh look into the brass that doesn’t do shit while your busting your ass

Unregistered
    Well he is in charge of the bike unit which spends 2 hours at the gym then an hour at dinner then another few hours watching tv in their Jackson Street office so I’m sure he blends right in with his subordinates

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well he is in charge of the bike unit which spends 2 hours at the gym then an hour at dinner then another few hours watching tv in their Jackson Street office so I’m sure he blends right in with his subordinates
    Since Kerbs is the supervisor for the bike unit will he join in on the 2 hour gym break. Or will he put a stop to it.

Unregistered
    Bobby why your at it can you check the order form for the new bike unit shirts for size accuracy. Anything smaller than a large should be vetoed, your guys look ridiculous

Unregistered
    Y’all worry about Ramos while you have some brass that don’t do shot like Yates Doro petaccio and you guys have hate for Ramos? These three haven’t done shit in their careers! Smfh wake up and look!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Y’all worry about Ramos while you have some brass that don’t do shot like Yates Doro petaccio and you guys have hate for Ramos? These three haven’t done shit in their careers! Smfh wake up and look!!!
    They’re a waste

Unregistered
    No shit worthless

Unregistered
    Hey Meeks stop fluffing along with your buddies Rico and kandice we all know what you’re up to only the chief needs to open his eyes

Unregistered
    Truth they are all lazy as fu**

Unregistered
    I can’t wait for tens maybe we’ll have more than 6 people a shift!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast