10’s
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 10’s

Unregistered

10’s

Is everyone excited for 10 hour shifts to come back?

Unregistered
    Come on it’ll be fun. You’ll only work 3 days a week cause every other Friday you’ll be training

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Come on it’ll be fun. You’ll only work 3 days a week cause every other Friday you’ll be training
    Just remember...those who can't....teach

Unregistered
    As a department we were closer on 10 hour shifts. You at least got to meet everyone and see each other now we’re strangers when you see opposite sides. I welcome back the 10s

Unregistered
    I thought the non stop training would stop when Bernice left. Apparently Yates and fields feel the need to make up stupid a$$ training so they can all get their overtime

Unregistered
    How did he get the cake Sgt job straight from promotion???? I’m sure some senior sgts would have loved his gig.

Unregistered
    What’s so bad about our trainings? Isn’t it making you better??

Unregistered
    What’s so bad about our trainings? Isn’t it making you better??
    Really training ask lt abput the his red head at the academy

Unregistered
    Hit the gym everyday? Again I ask how did he get the cushiony Sgt spot when there’s much more senior sgts that would have loved to take that gig???

Unregistered
    Hit the gym everyday? Again I ask how did he get the cushiony Sgt spot when there’s much more senior sgts that would have loved to take that gig???
    From what I understand, Ramos got promoted and that was the only spot open, I dunno why don’t you go ask him in person.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast