MBPD kicked butt on MDW!! Yeah we Love you
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

MBPD kicked butt on MDW!! Yeah we Love you

Awesome job guys! Restoring the faith in the beach. Yee Haw. Good teamwork you made us proud of you. Keep it going.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Awesome job guys! Restoring the faith in the beach. Yee Haw. Good teamwork you made us proud of you. Keep it going.
    Relax Joe Citizen, we got really lucky this year. We still had robbery, guns, stolen vehicles and a crap Load of drug arrests. A few officers assaulted with thankfully no major injuries - except for maybe the chief falling on his face. It had nothing extra to do with us doing what we normally do and no different than what we have done during previous years. It is this Chief brought in by Levine that destroyed the Beach in the 5 year stent he was here. Both set us back 15 years or more. When he is finally gone hopefully his replacement will do a better job and bring this Police Dept back to something it once was. If the city brings in another Liberal Outsider Chief this beach is doomed to fail and will continue to be flooded with criminals and homeless. If they bring in lets say WAYNE JONES, then there may be some hope for us after all. It is a waiting game until June / July when we see who the NEW CHIEF will be. Knowing this City & City Manager, I am sure they will once again make a horrible mistake and do some under the table deal bringing no help or salvation to the Miami Beach PD. Keep your fingers crossed and in the meanwhile, keep your house & car doors & windows locked, get your CCW Gun Permit and Carry, cause we cant be everywhere all the time.

Unregistered
    Wayne Jones would be great. No screaming, pouting or meltdowns. Ricky panics way too easy.

Unregistered
    Wayne jones has a grand total of 2.5 attests in his long career. I’ll take a working cop over a nice guy any day.

Unregistered
    I could give 3 S H I T S how many arrests Wayne made. He’s a born leader and true gentleman. I’m tired of the Ricky meltdowns.

Unregistered
    Oh is that right Sally? Tell me ONE thing he has done to YOU during these massive meltdowns? ...

Unregistered
    Oh is that right Sally? Tell me ONE thing he has done to YOU during these massive meltdowns? ...
    I can take a meltdown when I screw up. But full panic meltdowns because he doesn’t see 4 cops standing in the sun at each intersection on Ocean is a bit much. Leaders need to trust their people and have the balls to allow them to do their jobs.

Unregistered
    Let’s see: transfer people unjustly because he feels like it, switched days off in the unit and slowly started to kick people out just because you couldn’t make a last minute detail, violate officer bill of rights, unjustified investigations, relies on gossip for sources of information, uses intimidation when he knows he’s wrong to flex muscle, what other examples would you like

Unregistered
    Ricky’s first goal is to bring the 3 day work week to the MBPD. He is going to send Kevin around to sell it.

You read it here first folks.

Unregistered
    You cannot have been arrested half as many times as the arrests you made. It just ain’t right.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast