The Little General admiring his Sugar Daddy Gimenez - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    From Loftus mouth: Gimenez wanted the lil general bumped up to AD right away loftus said it would be crazy too obvious so he made him a chief from captain never serviNg a day as a major. Six months later hes the deputy director only in charge of the training bureau and the admin bureau.

Fast forward 3 years later hes director with zero preparation and thus the issues we see
    There is a God up above who sees all. If you sit on the river embankment long enough you will see the heathens float by. Patience my friend.

Unregistered
    JP, Gimenez’s marionette. Please, tell your old man to stop visiting the Springs bakery. We all know he is your # 1 fan but we should be allowed to have our cafe con leche and guava pastry in peace. By the way, he is just as much as an a hole as you. The apple does not fall far from the tree.

Unregistered

I was present during the meeting

When Loftus spoke to the small group of men at the table. JP was the man they mentioned would be next, however, JD got in the way. The above three post are bullshit. I got you again. Wasted time....

Unregistered
    When Loftus spoke to the small group of men at the table. JP was the man they mentioned would be next, however, JD got in the way. The above three post are bullshit. I got you again. Wasted time....
    JD, JP, You, same pinga. Tocamela pendejo

Unregistered

Wasted time

Your life amounts to this site. Wasted time

Unregistered
    Your life amounts to this site. Wasted time
    And your life amounts to kissing Gimenez’s arse. You, are a slave Juan Pinga

Unregistered

Wasted time

I have to drop off kids weewwwwwwww

Unregistered
    JP, how can you look at yourself in a mirror? You were bought off by Gimenez. You stain our uniform and shame us publicly. You are the laughingstock of the law enforcement community.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12