3 day work week is on its way - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    This is the reason why you have seen a slow and steady decline in the weekend shifts. It’s by design to force us to go for the 3 day work week.

Unregistered
    Put it on paper just like the mock shift bid lol.

#3dayworkweekssuck.

Unregistered
    I actually think the 3 day has merit . It is a fact that for 3 days the employee is in top focus, beyond that the shift becomes routine. So I like it for performance .

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I actually think the 3 day has merit . It is a fact that for 3 days the employee is in top focus, beyond that the shift becomes routine. So I like it for performance .
    Ok Hard Charger. Performance doesn’t pay my bills.

Unregistered
    Ok Hard Charger. Performance doesn’t pay my bills.
    That's not a hard charger. It's the same pseudo-intellectual civilian that's been trolling our boards providing keen insights into law enforcement gained from two community college classes. If that is actually a sworn officer we're dooooooomed.

Unregistered
    No, if I went to community college I would be against the 3 day work week and I would be supporting it with the medical evidence that proves 3 day shifts leads to the hyper cardio response health issue that is what causes so many police officers to die their first year in retirement. So, nah, wasn't me.

Unregistered
    Screw that. Leave me with 4/10’s. Who’s the idiot that thinks this is not going to kill OT?

Unregistered
    Screw that. Leave me with 4/10’s. Who’s the idiot that thinks this is not going to kill OT?
    The ones drinking RC.

Unregistered
    Gulp...gulp...gulp

Unregistered

Stop calling me a troll!

That's not a hard charger. It's the same pseudo-intellectual civilian that's been trolling our boards providing keen insights into law enforcement gained from two community college classes. If that is actually a sworn officer we're dooooooomed.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P9A6hOg9QQ0

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast