3 day work week is on its way - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    The 3 day work week is nice if there was no OT. But this is a serious money killer. I thought Clements was for the working cop? And why wasn’t he preaching this when he was rank and file? Mira Ricardo cojelo con take it easy.

Unregistered
    Tricky Ricky is up to his sneaky little games again. Wayne Jones doesn’t play games.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Papo take Rickys penis out of your mouth, smack some sense into yourself and STFU. Those that “love” the 3 day work week is because they don’t make the OT that we will lose if this idiotic idea comes to a fruition. Who had to wait 25 years to get weekends off. And FYI weekends off doesn’t pay you bills.
    Someone doesn’t want to lose their weekends off.
    OT and off duty won’t go away but keep trying to sell it to the handfull of junior guys that come on here.
    You have weekends off and I’m sure you pay your bills just fine PAPO!

Unregistered
    Please expalin how losing a whole shift of 70 plus people is not going to effect OT and 59’s. The whole afternoon shift will be split to miss and days. I’ll be waiting. BTW why doesn’t Miami and the County have 12 hour shifts? Don’t be foolish and fall for the BS. Time to go to sleep Ricky.

Unregistered
    How about Ricky work on getting some trust from the troops, establishing himself as a Leader or God forbid, a Chief that has our backs?!?!

This 3 hour shift is sold to us as a days off savior. Please don’t fall for the BS. It’s going to kill the MINIMUM STAFFING OT. So look at your check and subtract what you made in OT. SCREW THAT CRAP. Hey but you will be off every other weekend. Lol

Unregistered
    Please expalin how losing a whole shift of 70 plus people is not going to effect OT and 59’s. The whole afternoon shift will be split to miss and days. I’ll be waiting. BTW why doesn’t Miami and the County have 12 hour shifts? Don’t be foolish and fall for the BS. Time to go to sleep Ricky.
    The county doesn't have 10 hour shifts either, Einstein

Unregistered
    How about Ricky work on getting some trust from the troops, establishing himself as a Leader or God forbid, a Chief that has our backs?!?!

This 3 hour shift is sold to us as a days off savior. Please don’t fall for the BS. It’s going to kill the MINIMUM STAFFING OT. So look at your check and subtract what you made in OT. SCREW THAT CRAP. Hey but you will be off every other weekend. Lol
    I'll take a 3 hour shift with every other weekend off. That will cause plenty of minimum staffing overtime. Proofread your post before hitting the submit button Einstein.

Unregistered

Ricky is too impulsive and emotional to be a Chief. Now he is cruising LEO Affairs trying to sell his money screwing idea of the 3 day work week. OT will be gone and permanent off duty’s will too. How do you staff Palm Island on a 3 day work week that rotates every week.

Unregistered
    I'll take a 3 hour shift with every other weekend off. That will cause plenty of minimum staffing overtime. Proofread your post before hitting the submit button Einstein.
    No it won’t. BTW Rick we are still waiting to see the mock shift bid lol. Nobody is falling for your BS. The 3 day work week is an OT killer and you know it. You just want it so you can run to Jimmys office and show how much money you saved the City. This isn’t Coral Spring. It’s Miami Beach.

Unregistered
    Yet another reason why we need Wayne Jones as Chief.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast