3 day work week is on its way
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

3 day work week is on its way

I thought Ricky figured it out. Time to impress the boss I guess. Bye bye OT.

Unregistered

No , it's not you are full of shit

#1 it's NOT management rights , that is a contract issue. #2 NO one wants to or will work MDW every week for 20 years, stop posting foolish shit. #3 it will generate a shit ton of overtime just with court and late calls and sick time usage will go up. The city will be at a loss of millions of dollars from the admin fees from the off duty office. This us a foolish post even Ricky Clements knows he will be HATED and looked down upon as a fool if that issue was blindly pushed. Ask anyone who worked that shit in diffrent agencies and more hated it than liked it. You realize you have to add one additional hour before your shift and another additional hour at the end if your shift going into work and leaving work 12+2=14 . On the days you work your family will be forced to adjust as if you are not part of thier lives. Divorce rates will sky rocket and so will your blood pressure. You will have a huge portion of your income be diverted to your ex-spouse monthly after the divorce. So now you will be in a world of shit and tired ALL THE TIME like you are on MDW. Anyone who pushes the 12 hour shift is an absolute moron. Obviously the hypocrites that promote it will be exempt from actually working it. Mira, can we please stop talking about making things worse here, we have enough problems we need to repair ocean drive will be a war zone for another four to five years after outsider Oates helped mayor Levine try to destroy it to buy it up after everyone was extorted out. Dont just blame Oates when Levine was the demon who planted all these cancerous seeds. No es facil papo!

Unregistered
    I thought the 3 day work week was out to rest. Why does Ricky continue to push for that horrible idea? So he can show the Manager how much OT he will save the City? He did great this weekend but that’s not a great way to start your new relationship with the troops.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I thought the 3 day work week was out to rest. Why does Ricky continue to push for that horrible idea? So he can show the Manager how much OT he will save the City? He did great this weekend but that’s not a great way to start your new relationship with the troops.
    This forum is important to debate this issue. It would be helpful to hear from more of the troops to feel impact. Repeat posters need not reply.....newbies where are you on this?

Unregistered
    RC is not talking about this anymore. Previous poster just spewing misinformation to stir hate towards RC.

Unregistered
    Lol. He was talking about it this weekend. LMFAO!

Unregistered
    This is this on Ricky’s top 5 things to do. It is an OT killer. Don’t listen to the FOP they are trying to sell this mojon for him. Every study ever done on sleep deprivation and judgement making has proven that the 4/10 is the beat balance. I was hoping Ricky got the job but now I am have second thoughts.

#waynesgotyourback

Unregistered
    You guys are so full of shit! He is no longer pushing this. I asked him point blank. Some asshole is just stirring the pot!

Unregistered
    The only ones who don’t want the 3 day week are thems with SSM or FSS. The seniors preach to the juniors they had to wait 25 years to get full weekends so they should too. Que mierda!
    Majority of officers working for depts with 3 days love it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The only ones who don’t want the 3 day week are thems with SSM or FSS. The seniors preach to the juniors they had to wait 25 years to get full weekends so they should too. Que mierda!
    Majority of officers working for depts with 3 days love it.
    Papo take Rickys penis out of your mouth, smack some sense into yourself and STFU. Those that “love” the 3 day work week is because they don’t make the OT that we will lose if this idiotic idea comes to a fruition. Who had to wait 25 years to get weekends off. And FYI weekends off doesn’t pay you bills.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast