3 day work week is on its way - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Days off and Duty hours are contract issues and are managed by contract law. So No the 12 hour shift MDW 24/7 aloha bravo is dead on arrival . Only a fukn moron would think that is a good idea

Unregistered
    Apparently no one has talked to anyone from PBSO or Boca and seen how they like their 12 hour shifts... i personally like having 12 days off in a row by only taking 4 days off but i mean... i guess money makes the world go round

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Apparently no one has talked to anyone from PBSO or Boca and seen how they like their 12 hour shifts... i personally like having 12 days off in a row by only taking 4 days off but i mean... i guess money makes the world go round
    then go work at those locations you ****ing ass hole. Go look at the divorce rates of people being at work for 14 hours a day . You stupid fuk it is 1 hour before work, 1 after approx. Fuk you I dont want to work memorial day weekend scheduling all the time for 20 years, idiot

Unregistered
    then go work at those locations you ****ing ass hole. Go look at the divorce rates of people being at work for 14 hours a day . You stupid fuk it is 1 hour before work, 1 after approx. Fuk you I dont want to work memorial day weekend scheduling all the time for 20 years, idiot
    How about you make your point without the extra adjectives. We can read English and think higher of those who respectfully speak it.
    Your opinion noted otherwise.

Unregistered
    Most officers here already have a commute. Add south Florida traffic to the mix. Our 12 hour day is at minimum 14hrs. Hopefully something like this would come to a vote before the FOP handed over the 10hr days. I don’t want every other Wednesday off. I want to put in some time and get weekends with my family eventually. The original proposed method was to give us an additional week Day off and double or triple staff weekends. Would they even let more than 4 off then?

Unregistered

3 day week

It is a done deal

Unregistered
    What does that mean?

Unregistered
    No One wants to work MDW hours . No one wants to subject thier family to 12 hours + commute to and from work 2 hours.*14.5 hours daily.. not including court. NO ONE wants subject thier families to that and everyone end up divorced and be alienated from thier family for 3 days in a row every week. No one wants it . The brass will not be working it. Stop manufacturing a hostile work environment with this stupidity the majority of people do not want it

Unregistered

I do ****ing work there lmao. I personally like taking 4 days off and having 12 days off in a row and rotating weekends. Trying to keep tabs on MBPD see if any of the changes make it for me to come but i guess i’m the comepinga for having a differing opinion.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234