MBPD Chief Oates lunges at reckless bicycle rider while trying to be a cop on MDW - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's not the whole video you idiots. All of a sudden you believe the fake news would show the entire context of that incident. They are only showing the part that paints us in the worst light. Can't believe everyone would suddenly believe a tiny clip of video from the fake news and think it tells the whole story. You should know better. Watch the entire thing before you cast vitriol on other officers (multiple) that were there.
    Nice try to Qru yourself Ian. But nobody here is talking about any other cop failing to fulfill their Duty to Act other than you. We don't need to see the entire video to see that you failed to act IMMEDIATELY as per your training and experience. You should have either to rendered aid to the chief or chased after the subject (IMMEDIATELY) but you did not. Instead you loafed around waiting for the real cops to arrive and take down the subject. You showed yourself to the world as the coward we all know you to be. I guess you subscribe to the "Do as I say, not as I do" theory.

Unregistered
    Why did the Chief not talk to the media? Or at least his spokesperson? I am not a fan of the Chief by any stretch but at least he tackled the 10th grade eighteen year old. LOL.

But what I found more hilarious was watching Ricky meltdowns. Paul looking for an a s s to attach to and poor Sam doing his beat to navigate through the BS. I also saw a cool, calm and collected leader. And that was Major Wayne Jones.

Sam and Wayne should be the next Chief and DC.

Unregistered

Not a good idea to mess with WC fools

That was stupid to mess with WC he knows the eccentric beach lady and many others who are social justice warrior types . WC is way smarter then 1/2 of the brass. You have learned nothing mira stand by papo he won't allow any puto to bully him. All of south of 5th love that guy.

Unregistered
    Nice try to Qru yourself Ian. But nobody here is talking about any other cop failing to fulfill their Duty to Act other than you. We don't need to see the entire video to see that you failed to act IMMEDIATELY as per your training and experience. You should have either to rendered aid to the chief or chased after the subject (IMMEDIATELY) but you did not. Instead you loafed around waiting for the real cops to arrive and take down the subject. You showed yourself to the world as the coward we all know you to be. I guess you subscribe to the "Do as I say, not as I do" theory.
    True dat........

Unregistered
    Still waiting on the COP and the BWC footage. Let’s take a look on how Oates would spin this if the show were on the other foot.
    1. You mean to tell me you knocked a young black kid off his bike for doing a wheelee. You targeted that kid who was just riding his bike and used force for what? What was the charge.
    2. You failed to notify a supervisor for a COP and the reason is because it was an unjustifiable use of force for no crime.
    3. You failed to activate your BWC because you were trying to cover up your wrong actions and improper conduct.
    4. Your actions were racist and unprofessional in nature by profiling a young black male for no legal reason.
    5. This will be sent to IA and to the SAO for criminal review.
    6. Contact all news media outlets and make yourself look like a terrible racist corrupt officer who is operating outside the lines.
    Now chief I ask you are you going to go to roll calls and say you cant support your own actions. Is the reason you did not go on TV and talk about your own actions is just like you said in roll call about another officer. “If we don’t give an interview the media will just go away and find another story”

Unregistered
    How about the 29 outside of the PERF convention. And it was one of the attendees that was the victim.

Unregistered
    How about the 29 outside of the PERF convention. And it was one of the attendees that was the victim.
    Yes, how about it? Ever thought it would be our responsibility to ensure these things don’t happen. I wonder if there was a way to make this sight a mirror. It would be good to look ourselves in the eyes and maybe think for one second that we also have responsibility to ensure the safety of residents and visitors.

Unregistered
    Yes, how about it? Ever thought it would be our responsibility to ensure these things don’t happen. I wonder if there was a way to make this sight a mirror. It would be good to look ourselves in the eyes and maybe think for one second that we also have responsibility to ensure the safety of residents and visitors.
    This never happened when IACP was here. Just sayin...

Unregistered
    This never happened when IACP was here. Just sayin...
    Most of this crime didnt happen before Dan was here either. just sayin. Isnt it time to pack your bags and move on yet D.O.?

Unregistered
    Don’t worry Ernie. You will be back in patrol soon so you can let out that inner crime fighter in you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123