The Department Has A New Special Meme Unit - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good use of the word idiom. I think they were referring to the sheriff's quote to ABC7 about the Glades County firefighter. The sheriff said it wrong though as it is actually should be "lie" instead of "lay" which would be much more appropriate coming out of his mouth
    I think he/she was referring to the real "dreamers". For years ex employees, wanna be candidates, internal slimebags who run to the nearest keyboard and lawyer wanting to sell tickets to the corruption of all time and and how The Sheriff is going to prison because of "the feds/governor/FDLE" or some lawsuit by any number of unemployable washouts. Our administration is keeping the momentu of the success and leadership the good citizens of Hendry who seem to keep handing the Sheriff term after term. It completely blows this group of losers and substance abusing minds.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think he/she was referring to the real "dreamers". For years ex employees, wanna be candidates, internal slimebags who run to the nearest keyboard and lawyer wanting to sell tickets to the corruption of all time and and how The Sheriff is going to prison because of "the feds/governor/FDLE" or some lawsuit by any number of unemployable washouts. Our administration is keeping the momentu of the success and leadership the good citizens of Hendry who seem to keep handing the Sheriff term after term. It completely blows this group of losers and substance abusing minds.
    No. I think it had to do with the idiot whose lack of judgement created the situation. The dumbass very obviously should be in another line of work. Anyone who has been to a mass casualty scene like his "humor" suggested would totally get the point here. This is the type of jizz boy whose stupidity repeats itself.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234