Anonymity - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anonymity

Unregistered
    The point is this agency could be a great place to work with a few simple core fixes and paradigm changes. Time to get back to the basics and flush out all the BS.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The point is this agency could be a great place to work with a few simple core fixes and paradigm changes. Time to get back to the basics and flush out all the BS.
    Don’t like it? Then STFU and quit!!!

Unregistered
    Sounds like OP still tossin his FTOs salad

Unregistered
    Sounds like OP still tossin his FTOs salad
    If not his FTO’s, then his supervisor. All in hopes for scraps of approval so he can GTFO patrol one day.

Unregistered
    Don’t like it? Then STFU and quit!!!
    Pinko loser!!

Unregistered
    Hello
    I am a concerned citizen who has come to this blog to see what the local police think about things. I can’t tell you how disappointing it is to see such poor behavior from the county’s finest. I expected to hear stories of commitment to a higher calling but instead there appears to be a small group of disgruntled fools who want to complain about their leaders. And they do so without the courage to face their leaders directly in person to try to make things better. I am very disappointed. I can only hope the leadership uses ALL resources to identify these terrible people and terminates them, also using all their power to ruin these people’s future attempts at being law enforcement. They deserve to be ruined, PERIOD! I have to say I agree wholeheartedly with the people who tell them to STFU and quit. The citizens support this opinion!

Unregistered
    Hello
    I am a concerned citizen who has come to this blog to see what the local police think about things. I can’t tell you how disappointing it is to see such poor behavior from the county’s finest. I expected to hear stories of commitment to a higher calling but instead there appears to be a small group of disgruntled fools who want to complain about their leaders. And they do so without the courage to face their leaders directly in person to try to make things better. I am very disappointed. I can only hope the leadership uses ALL resources to identify these terrible people and terminates them, also using all their power to ruin these people’s future attempts at being law enforcement. They deserve to be ruined, PERIOD! I have to say I agree wholeheartedly with the people who tell them to STFU and quit. The citizens support this opinion!
    Things are getting better. I for one look forward to coming to work again. The new command staff knows whats broken and they are addressing it. People no longer roam the hallways looking down afraid to interact with anyone, they actually smile and say hello now.

Unregistered
    Things are getting better. I for one look forward to coming to work again. The new command staff knows whats broken and they are addressing it. People no longer roam the hallways looking down afraid to interact with anyone, they actually smile and say hello now.
    I am a concerned deputy who has come to this blog to see what the local troll thinks about things. I can't tell you how disappointing it is to see such poor trolling on the Internet. I hope the next time someone steals a gun out of your unlocked car, they break into your house and pistol whip you with it. I can only hope that after the brain trauma heals you will do your homework and learn how to truly troll an Internet forum for the lulz. The deputies support this opinion!

Unregistered
    I am a concerned deputy who has come to this blog to see what the local troll thinks about things. I can't tell you how disappointing it is to see such poor trolling on the Internet. I hope the next time someone steals a gun out of your unlocked car, they break into your house and pistol whip you with it. I can only hope that after the brain trauma heals you will do your homework and learn how to truly troll an Internet forum for the lulz. The deputies support this opinion!
    Jesus dude....please seek help....seriously. This is just uncalled for.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast