Over vest - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Over vest

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe the next time, I need your support and votes. I will giving this some thought and appear like it's in the bag. Till elections are over and it's back to the way it's been working for years. Now, the time your taking to write all this foolishness, you should be resting, so that you can go out and increase your stats. Remember your only as good as you last 8 and I wear the gold star and leave the thinking to me. Cause it appears, it's to much for you to handle.

Thank you for your understand and support.
    You probably do wear a gold star because you type like a moron. Double check your work before you spout bullshit ****head.

Actually you type like CP10 sounds on the radio. JOKE.

Unregistered
    Somebody should enlighten the sheriff that this is 2019 not 1979. We have a lot more gear to haul around now and the duty belt has been obsolete for many years.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Largest .45 in production??? Ever heard of Heckler and Koch Mark 23?

Narcan can be left in the vehicle, until you responding to a call that will possibly require it.

Window punch/Knife now comes in a combo, so.... not sure I understa

I would like to carry a Tactical Trunk Monkey, but for obvious reasons I can't.

Terry Mets survived under fire, struck in the arm and bleeding without much of the shit you suggest. It's all in the mindset.

Now, my buttcheeks are wide spread, so go ahead, start ramming that pineapple of the internet keyboard warrior mentality.
    Name one agency in the country that carries the HK MK 23 you dumb shit. And Narcan does YOU a lot of good sitting in your cruiser when YOU inhale a grain of fentanyl. That’ll be a dumb reason to die, couldn’t make it to their cruiser during respiratory arrest and died because they couldn’t reach their Narcan. I’m sorry I don’t carry the $20 knife/window punch sold by the Explorers. Trunk monkeys stay in the trunk for emergencies, hence the word trunk. I bet Terry Metts would have welcomed a tourniquet or quick clot under the circumstances where he was shot by a high power rifle and had to use his fingers to plug holes. Warrior mindset all day long, he was the benchmark. But I bet a tourniquet would have been a priceless tool to him you stupid shit.

Unregistered
    The hk mk 23 was a socom project gun that had a very short lifespan. Socom doesn't even use it anymore, the hk45 is much smaller and used
    It's always some desk jockey that talks about being in shape and gun belts bla bla bla you might be in shape but hide in office or stay away from hot calls or always want to send in the robot........then even robot needs permission to advance from room to room

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234