Why do these people retire and come right back - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I confused why people attend if they are coming right back..drink? Food? Party? Take someone home?
    I come for the drunk BSO whores. They love banging senior guys with rank! Be safe

Unregistered
    I come for the drunk BSO whores. They love banging senior guys with rank! Be safe
    Isnt that true...so I guess it's worth the admission price to a fake party if you get some hooochie coooochie

Unregistered
    Isnt that true...so I guess it's worth the admission price to a fake party if you get some hooochie coooochie
    Yes the fish platter was good at that party for green hornet

Unregistered
    We just got a retread back in our district...oh vey he is w wealth of knowledge certainly with the stories and where to find free food👮*♂️👮*♂️
    I feel sorry that after 30 years they run back to this place

Unregistered

Robocops forever

Believe me they might be elated to return back to playing cops and robbers , but their wives are even more happy playing lonely wife and poolboy!!!!!🥒

Unregistered
    I'm coming back when I retire. I'll miss those free slurpees, name tag and polyester

Unregistered
    I'm coming back when I retire. I'll miss those free slurpees, name tag and polyester
    I decided after 30 years to come back as a reserve dep to help with the boredom when I’m not traveling with the wife or enjoying my 100 plus K pension in my paid off house (I’m the pool boy there) The $19 an hour pay doesn’t amount to much. I grab a signal 15 every now and then. The young Deps don’t seem to mind when I volunteer to handle their delayed 21’s and hand them off any 99’s I get and I speak at HOA meetings because everyone else hates to. Yup, I have tons of war stories, some grey hair and a smelly pool car crown Vic to look forward to driving. But Nothing beats a FREE slurpee on a hot day... especially since we no longer wear those shetty white shirts. I’ll probably hang it up fully next year (or sooner if that GI-Joe fukker from in-service training knocks more sense in me).

Unregistered

Adam 12

Cant imagine why they run right back to police work after retirement in today's anti police environment?

Unregistered
    Cant imagine why they run right back to police work after retirement in today's anti police environment?
    They looking to escape their ole lady...

Unregistered
    They looking to escape their ole lady...
    That's why I came back... I tell her work details at night😉

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678