Why do these people retire and come right back - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Big surprise $$$$. I did it. For 10 years I banked my retirement on top of my ICMA max. At 55 I will never have to work again. And why do you care? I fell to the bottom of seniority with 25 years on the job. I worked midnights, afternoons and was last on vacation picks. How did that affect you? At least us older guys have war stories worth telling. Not some lame azz story about how somebody fled and you B.O.L.O ed it because you can't chase.
    What war stories? Did I tell you about the time there was an unattended bag by the baggage carousel and it was making a humming noise. Turned out to be a dildo. Or what about the time there was an unattended car curbside and the guy came out and said "I just left my car for 1 minute"...gee, what a dildo....oh and then there was the time i was looking at myself in the mirror in uniform with a dildo in my azz.. ....man good ole days.

Unregistered
    What war stories? Did I tell you about the time there was an unattended bag by the baggage carousel and it was making a humming noise. Turned out to be a dildo. Or what about the time there was an unattended car curbside and the guy came out and said "I just left my car for 1 minute"...gee, what a dildo....oh and then there was the time i was looking at myself in the mirror in uniform with a dildo in my azz.. ....man good ole days.
    Hope you have the rechargeable type. Its saves you $$$

Unregistered
    Jeff Willets is that you? How’s Kathy? Still taking pictures from the closet?

Unregistered
    I came back because I got tired shopping with the wife. And besides it's all I know

Unregistered
    I knew of this guy who retired and he was able to keep a full uniform. He told me that once a week he would put it on and pick up pizza in order to get a discount. Now that's creative!!!!🙄
    Classic.

(Bumping out SI sad spam)

Unregistered
    I retired 3 years ago but I kept a pair of uniform pants. From time to time, I think of BSO. When that happens, I head over to my local diner and eat one of their greasy burgers with grilled onions. About 10 minutes after eating I proudly donn my old BSO uniform pants and then explode diarrhea in them to remind me of just how fondly I remember good ole BSO.
    Nice pension from the FRS though, so thank you.

Unregistered
    I came back because I felt lost without my badge and nametag....🤡

Unregistered
    I had to come back...my ex took half and I was forced to live in a trailer park.. Redman

Unregistered
    36 years of jailing. Still going.

Unregistered

Hanging so low

I went to a retirement partly recently for a 30 yr veteran. During the party somebody informed me he was coming back in several months...
    So why did I attend a stupid retirement party???😒
    I would of preferred to celebrate his his NO LIFE party... 🤡

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast